Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I live in Derby, but i can assure you i wont be travelling to Penrith in the hope of meeting a guy who would be about 120 years old by now :LOL:

mullac998

also found this
November 6th, 1915: Sharing Nobel Prize Articles

"The New York Times," followed by other prominent news sources, carried a story, based upon a Reuters dispatch from London, stating that Tesla and Edison were to share the Nobel Prize in physics. Both Tesla and Edison told reporters they had received no official notification of the award. A few days later the Nobel Committee announced that the prize for physics would, in fact, be shared by Professor William Henry Bragg of the University of Leeds, England and his son. The committee did not deny that Tesla and Edison were the first choices, but never made public the true reason for the change. Some speculate that either Tesla or Edison or both refused to share the prize with the other.

TimeFlipper

also found this
November 6th, 1915: Sharing Nobel Prize Articles

"The New York Times," followed by other prominent news sources, carried a story, based upon a Reuters dispatch from London, stating that Tesla and Edison were to share the Nobel Prize in physics. Both Tesla and Edison told reporters they had received no official notification of the award. A few days later the Nobel Committee announced that the prize for physics would, in fact, be shared by Professor William Henry Bragg of the University of Leeds, England and his son. The committee did not deny that Tesla and Edison were the first choices, but never made public the true reason for the change. Some speculate that either Tesla or Edison or both refused to share the prize with the other.
Tesla and Edison hated each other, so i can see why neither of them would want to share the Nobel Prize lol :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Did I fund Nikola Tesla trip to England, no. Tesla who seem to live austere life, never seemed short of a shilling.

I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid you are wrong. He was screwed out of a lot of money by Edison and the other so called "investors". He died broke.

Although money never seem too interested him. At the time I met him he had obtained a manuscript that had been found in the cellar of a Parisian cafe. Believed to have been scribed by Nicole Flamel, it could have feched him a Kings ransom. I didn't have an occupation but attempted to carve a career in the sciences.

I suppose these were secret trips paid for by.. ???? I don't recall reading anything about Tesla traveling to Europe.

I believe madam and I'm assuming you're a woman these times it's a difficult to tell. I believe you may be from the wrong side of the pond. Which may explain why you have a illimited definition and understanding of the word velocipede. Which I've already given a satisfactory explanation about.

I don't see your explanation for some reason. And you are starting to insult me for asking questions.
Since you want to get personal, I will let you know that when people start lacking facts, they use insults to fill in the blanks.
We were having a civil discussion and questions are normal in a situation like this, but when you start insulting someone you
don't know, well, it becomes less civil.

Are my questions becoming too difficult? Perhaps you should have thought about that before posting here. People don't blindly accept claims. They ask questions. Critical thinking. If you don't know they answer, admit it. Don't insult as a self defence mechanism.

Insulting is a KEY trait of impostors. Strike 2 noted. Strike 1 was the Tesla mistake. You didn't Google very well.

As you can see, I am less polite now that you've made this personal. Be prepared for more questions. Better google better.

Please be patient, I will be giving a full explanation into the working of the Chronos Velocipede. In my next post if that's the correct terminology.

Above, you told me you already explained it (which I can't find) and now you are saying you will be explaining it. Is that a result of your time machine bicycle? You explained and WILL explain it at the same time?

As mentioned a 1920s divergence I believe would be a whole lot better than a world on the brink of moral and sartorial bankruptcy.

....a time traveler who does not have a working knowledge of what divergence is.

Can I supply you with photographic evidence, well if you know how to attach a 1920s Thornton Pickard to a computer then as Van Gogh once said I'm all ears.

You are in 2017. Grab a smart phone. Make a video demonstration of your time traveling bicycle.

Like I said, I started out polite. You reap what you sow.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Lord Henry

I live in Derby, but i can assure you i wont be travelling to Penrith in the hope of meeting a guy who would be about 120 years old by now :LOL:

I'm sorry to read that and hope you obtain the necessary funding to leave the place.

With all due respect could I ask readers to respect my feelings. By not attempting to discover details about my past. Let's be brutally honest who wants to read and learn when they're going to die.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.