My New Job

Keroscene

Re: My New Job

Hey, what's up ?

I didn't reply to your last question, are still working on the same projects ?

Good. It's an 'away job', so for the last two weeks I've been home on vacation. I'm going back in a month for a couple weeks. I have about 300 working products in with excel sheets in a 2 week span, and it's about half way done for what they want. I'll probably go back in two weeks for another week or two, but it gets faster the more I do. Went out fishing for bullhead every day last week and now I have enough for the year. Yesterday someone asked me to help build a house, again, so for the last two days I've been getting the grade ready to pour the foundation. My poor body is screaming "don't get lazy during the winter!" I've moved roughly 4 tons of gravel the last two days, all by shovel and wheel-barrel. I'm gonna have to put the house off for two weeks while I go finish the inventory thing, I'm starting to take more than I can eat, which would just be a loss of money in the end if I'm not careful.

Keroscene

Re: My New Job

I really don't work as much as I probably could. I do ok, though. I grew up in a lower-class household and have put myself in middle-class through hard work, I have alot of worldly possessions, short of owning my own house, we have a very nice rental house. Which I kind of have mixed feelings about buying seeing how you never truly "own" property in this god-forsaken country anyways. If it weren't for the family I'd probably have much less, material stuff doesn't really interest me a whole lot anymore, money included. I work for them more than I do myself. I've never been very good with moneys to begin with.

I'd really like a Ferrari F-50 but I think that's kind of an unrealistic goal. Maybe I can talk my better-half into renting one for some kind of special event. But I'll never be able to afford one, so why bother working until I kill myself if I can't have my F-50? My better-half isn't too fond of that selfish arguement.