My Pendant Experiment!

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to say I wore the pendant today I will keep you updated if anything really happens major or important but for now I will tell you all that I got chills going through me on my neck and head and I felt sick like someone or something was pushing on me and I couldn't breathe very good well I did go into meditation but nothing really happened there all I could see was just when you close your eyes you see blackness that's all well this is good for now but I will continue to experiment or test my pendant later on after thanksgiving this one today was my first test!

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All it's me once more again I just wanted to tell everyone after thanksgiving I will test or experiment with my pendant once again now to give some advice if you do buy this pendant be very serious and careful in what you are doing because you never know what can happen and two that something or someone that was pushing down on me and I couldn't breathe I have no idea what it was maybe a demon, devil, monster, creature, human being, and the list goes on and on and the strangest thing is I couldn't see it either now I don't research in the occult that is some strange crap and I don't mess with that kind of stuff and no I am religious so what I believe in god, jesus, and friends and family well if you have any questions to ask let me know for sure and I will try and answer them to my best ability or skill well I have to go now but thanks for listening and so much more!

Jovial_Kitten

My Pendant Experiment!

Originally posted by Frog186@Nov 24 2004, 09:54 PM
Everyone
Hi All it's me once more again I just wanted to tell everyone after thanksgiving I will test or experiment with my pendant once again now to give some advice if you do buy this pendant be very serious and careful in what you are doing because you never know what can happen and two that something or someone that was pushing down on me and I couldn't breathe I have no idea what it was maybe a demon, devil, monster, creature, human being, and the list goes on and on and the strangest thing is I couldn't see it either now I don't research in the occult that is some strange crap and I don't mess with that kind of stuff and no I am religious so what I believe in god, jesus, and friends and family well if you have any questions to ask let me know for sure and I will try and answer them to my best ability or skill well I have to go now but thanks for listening and so much more!
Frog,religious or not you need to be careful when experimenting with things you don't know about completely. People have been known to get into occult stuff without even realizing it. Be careful,please :)

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Jovial Kitten
Hi I just wanted to say thanks for the advice and watching out for me and others that is cool you are a true friend :) I am being very careful in what I am doing if I wasn't smart then I would be dumb and do stupid stuff well I am serious when I am doing any kind of experiment but my goal is to achieve some sort of time travel anyways thanks for caring about me and others!

Everyone
experiment update my goal is to use my pendant and a tape recorder on the tape recorder it will have the month, date, and year in hoping to time travel too by sleeping and using the tape recorder with the instructions I hope I will be projected to that month, date, and year if it works that would be great if not then I have failed in an experiment this experiment will not happen today it will happen on saturday if your lucky if not then next week!

sosuemetoo

My Pendant Experiment!

Originally posted by Jovial_Kitten@Nov 25 2004, 06:05 PM
Frog,religious or not you need to be careful when experimenting with things you don't know about completely. People have been known to get into occult stuff without even realizing it. Be careful,please :)

I wanted to add that I agree with Jovial here. Please be careful Frog. There are a number of members who have delved into the occult without knowing it.

I urge you to consult with a family member, or trusted members in chat.

Mom

PyRo99

My Pendant Experiment!

You say Occult like it is a bad thing. Demonic spirits? Or Angels? Could it possibly be a spirit trying to gain his attention? Hmmm....

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to say do you guys want me to stop my experiment or tests from my pendant? I am not here to dabble in the occult I am just here to make time travel astral or physical possible if something major does happen good like establishing a link that time travel exists then I will let everyone know for sure or bad like contacting other spirits that exisit in this dimension or others I will immediately stop my experiment or tests I am not here to judge others skills or viewpoints just here to achieve something that is worth something and that is time travel if you want to disagree or agree with me it is your decision I am not here to judge people's opinions, ideas, theories and so on I still believe that time travel will come available to anyone if they do research and experiment too well this is all I will say for now!

Motoko Aoyama

My Pendant Experiment!

No continue with your experiment, if it works then it would be cool and one day I would time travel myself!!!

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
I will continue to update but the only thing is I wish I could offer you guys more proof or evidence but my camera is missing and my video camera is with my dad which is on vacation he doesn't get back until later on but I did show you the pendant so that is proof that I am not lieing well I will post more when I experiment or test some more don't worry I am not a foolish person I am smart if anything goes wrong I will never use it again!