My Pendant Experiment!

Jovial_Kitten

My Pendant Experiment!

Originally posted by PyRo99@Nov 25 2004, 09:55 PM
You say Occult like it is a bad thing. Demonic spirits? Or Angels? Could it possibly be a spirit trying to gain his attention? Hmmm....
I'm more worried about other followers in the occult. Every group has it's wacko's and I wouldn't want someone to hurt Frog.

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi I just wanted to tell everyone I am going to do my experiment tommorrow in the late afternoon probably at 5 or 6 pm also if anyone has any questions to ask me now or later I will be looking out for those too also I will tell you all about it after I am done with the test and then I will post of course if you guys have any ideas or suggestions I will be open minded about them too!

Snakey

My Pendant Experiment!

Hi frog,

I have been looking over your experiment and status for the last few days and I might buy that pendant but I don't quite understand how it makes you able to time travel. Is their some kinda of proof of this happening or an article because I looked on google and did not find anything.thanks

bye,
Snakey

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
My test or experiment is over for now when I first put on the pendant and lay down on my bed I felt like my soul or spirit was being detached or floated over my body but I opened my eyes to stop that also when I opened my eyes I felt weird or strange about my surroundings in the room it didn't change years or centuries I felt disoriented when I continued alittle later I felt cold chills again and I feel strange getting up from my bed now all of this test is not negative at all I still have the pendant around my neck as I am writing this post nothing in general is happening while I am still wearing it maybe if I wear more maybe something will happen and I feel alittle strange right now but still no travel or anything like that well this is fine for now I did do the tape recorder but without luck!

Jovial_Kitten

My Pendant Experiment!

Originally posted by Frog186@Dec 2 2004, 08:48 PM
Everyone
My test or experiment is over for now when I first put on the pendant and lay down on my bed I felt like my soul or spirit was being detached or floated over my body but I opened my eyes to stop that also when I opened my eyes I felt weird or strange about my surroundings in the room it didn't change years or centuries I felt disoriented when I continued alittle later I felt cold chills again and I feel strange getting up from my bed now all of this test is not negative at all I still have the pendant around my neck as I am writing this post nothing in general is happening while I am still wearing it maybe if I wear more maybe something will happen and I feel alittle strange right now but still no travel or anything like that well this is fine for now I did do the tape recorder but without luck!
Frog,
I thought you might be interested in knowing about the crystal I have.
My husband gave it to me about 2 or 3 months after we started dating. He told me it's suppose to protect me,and nothing can harm me while I'm wearing it. For the most part,if someone had told me that before I would have laughed at them. But I believe it does protect me in some ways. I always feel much more relaxed when I wear it and tend to be less clutzy ;)
Anyways, the point is, whether your pendant actually has powers or not, it can be powerful just because you believe in it.
Good luck on your experiments and stay safe :)
crystalnecklace.jpg