My phone just jumped off the hook...?

ironside100

Re: My phone just jumped off the hook...?

The only logical conclusion is that a witch came into your house and cursed your phone with the pox and that made it jump off the reciever. Any frail old women living by you? I would call your local witch finder general at once and report this crime or she might go on to do worse things, like summon her familiar to bewitch your house or live stock.

virtualgirl

Geez Heggy...

The only thing I can think of is you did it without knowing. Supposedly we are evolving so maybe your psychic abilities are strengthening. It is a possibility. Other than that, I don't know. I've just been seeing alot of triple digits lately. 11:11 ect.

VG

darkbreed

Lucidus: No nothing else was affected. And the glass with the spoon was right in front of me on my table. The only possible connection I can think of myself is some sort of psychic energy being responsible, I have been doing some energy work last days and at the moment it happend I was actually sitting reading about developing the psychic powers.

As a side note I can mention that other strange things have happend earlier when I've been practicing psychic skills, such as my video camera turning itself on at night, or my computer turning itself on.

halo2junkie119

A funny thing similiar to this happened to me when i was 5 or 6. I was spending the night at my friends house and in the middle of the night this toy robot of his started making noises and moving. The noises it made were the same ones it makes when you push the buttons on it. It scared us so much we didn't go back to sleep. It worked fine so we knew it wasn't broken. Maybe some sort of energy field thing?

Timescholar

Here's a simple answer - gravity. :)

There's a wall phone in my house where the handle barely stays on, and if you don't put it on right, it'll fall off.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Timescholar\")</div>
Here's a simple answer - gravity. :)

There's a wall phone in my house where the handle barely stays on, and if you don't put it on right, it'll fall off.[/b]

The phone wasn't hanging on the wall ;)

WTF

Maybe you need to call somebody. No, seriously, maybe your subconscious wants you to tell somedy something and as you walked pass the phone it jumped up at you as a sort of reminder.

Things like that happen to me all the time depending on my moods. For instance the tv or computer or radio will turn on at night for no reason, or something will fall off a shelf or the wall for no apparent reason...

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"WTF\")</div>
Maybe you need to call somebody. No, seriously, maybe your subconscious wants you to tell somedy something and as you walked pass the phone it jumped up at you as a sort of reminder.

Things like that happen to me all the time depending on my moods. For instance the tv or computer or radio will turn on at night for no reason, or something will fall off a shelf or the wall for no apparent reason...[/b]

Hehe. Thats it! You need to call your mother.