My time travel experiments

Genius

King Ivan
Information on the flux capacitor:

1) For physical time travel, activate the flux capacitor over a natural or artificial grid point.

2) If a 9-volt battery is used as the power source, it may take as long as 40 minutes, before the person can travel physically through time.

3) Grid points can be avoided, if a double terminated quartz crystal is placed somewhere in the circuit.

4) In order to program a quartz crystal for physical time travel, use an Atlantean power rod.

5) To increase its performance, place a cadius coil around the crystal. When doing this, make certain that the coils are wrapped evenly. If they are not, there may be trouble.

6) It is possible to use the flux capacitor for physical time travel, without having the current pulsed at two cycles per second. In some ways, it may even work better.

7) By connecting an elf circuit to the flux capacitor, you could pulse the current at 7.8 HZ C.P.S. This would greatly improve its performance.

Genius

King Ivan
How to program a vortex for physical time travel:

For those of you who don't know, there are 3 types of vortexes. One that has a (+) polarity, one that has a (-) polarity, and one that has a (0) polarity. A (+) vortex can send you into the future, (-) into the past, and (0) into a present parallel universe.
Among other things, vortexes activate best on the day of the full moon, right around sunrise.
Now to program the vortex for time travel, all you have to do is get yourself a rubbing plate or piece of wood...etc. Size is uncritical. Ask the Lord to bless it. Then while stroking the rubbing plate with your first two fingers, program the vortex with the following command: "Transport my physical body and all of its components to (date). As soon as your fingers stick on the rubbing board, the vortex is programmed. Now all you have left to do is to remain seated over the vortex until you see the flash of white light.
It usually takes an average of 30 minutes to 2 hours before anything will occur. But once you see the flash of white light, you will be transported through time.
Now if you wish to set a time limit on how long you wish to be there, then this must be stated in the question. Example: "Transport my physical body and all of its components to (date) for the space of (time limit).

Note: it's always a good idea to ask Jesus Christ for help and protection before you do anything connected with time travel. Also since devils or aliens have been spotted coming out of these things.

Genius

King Ivan
Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm trying to build a time machine of my own invention, right now! I'll keep you updated.

Genius

King Ivan
If I find all the materials, I'm going to build the genius device (poos device) and many other time machines from paranormalis, today!

Genius

King Ivan
Because I don't think mine is working. I want to know if I'm the only one, or if it happened to any of you.