My time travel experiments

Pegii

Somebody's been reading Patricia Ress's book about the HDR
If that statement was about me, actually no I haven't read it, surprisingly. Somebody gave me a free PDF and I skim read parts of it. I may read it properly in the future, though.

TimeFlipper

Interesting that you should quote that lady Steve, a quick search of of her revealed that she was a writer for the Acadiana Gazette of Lafayette and researches Steven Gibbs HDR.. she wrote books about him called : Dangerous Information, and : The true time travel adventures of Steven L Gibbs--The "Rainman" Of Time-Travel.....Here she is saying that Gibbs is a"savant" who is a person that displays Autism and possesses a lot of knowledge about a particular subject...Rainman was that wonderful movie with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise starring in it..I think most of us has seen it :)
My interest however was drawn to a company called Lafayette that produced Short Wave Receivers for Radio Hams and this would tie in with Gibbs as there were receivers which could receive radio stations that had closed down years back but could still be heard on the old Medium Wave Band from time to time (no pun intended) :D

steven chiverton

Interesting that you should quote that lady Steve, a quick search of of her revealed that she was a writer for the Acadiana Gazette of Lafayette and researches Steven Gibbs HDR.. she wrote books about him called : Dangerous Information, and : The true time travel adventures of Steven L Gibbs--The "Rainman" Of Time-Travel.....Here she is saying that Gibbs is a"savant" who is a person that displays Autism and possesses a lot of knowledge about a particular subject...Rainman was that wonderful movie with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise starring in it..I think most of us has seen it :)
My interest however was drawn to a company called Lafayette that produced Short Wave Receivers for Radio Hams and this would tie in with Gibbs as there were receivers which could receive radio stations that had closed down years back but could still be heard on the old Medium Wave Band from time to time (no pun intended) :D
ive tried to buy that book by patricia ress about steven gibbs called dangerous information its not even on sale on e bay nor amazon .com and not even on the internet i cannot find it on sale anywhere even on patricia resses sight either all i find is talk about it

TimeFlipper

Her Book Stranger Than Fiction..the true time travel adventures of steven l gibbs, is on Amazon now priced at $13.95 brand new or $8.91 used..

Genius

King Ivan
Today I may rebuild the flux capacitor, but I won't take it very seriously like I did last time. I also may build the STM.