My Vision Of Destruction..

Dr.Bing

I believe I have only spoke of this with one person who I thought I could trust , Yet , I feel that I was ridiculed by the subject being changed it was quite insulting . I remember being in A room I do not know if it was A ship but im assuming so , Their was a voice, deep almost hidden or artificial .

I was told that Venus will suffer A cataclysm complete destruction and the debris from the incident will come in contact with Earth I was shown A image of the after math 1/3 of earth will be sheared off it was on the right side upwards , that is the angle I saw . The other part is kind of hazy I believe it was said that Earth will come back together at some point but It will be the beginning of a new era . I do not know when this is suppose to occur at the risk of sounding completely ridiculous , for some reason 15,000.000 years from now is present in my mind ..

I hope to get a response on this post it is very important to me .

TnWatchdog

I hadn't heard of the situation with Venus either. I do feel that if there is a doomsday event lurking around, it may caused by something out there in the universe. Interesting vision and topic Dr. Bing and do let us know if you have had any other visions.

Dr.Bing

I hadn't heard of the situation with Venus either. I do feel that if there is a doomsday event lurking around, it may caused by something out there in the universe. Interesting vision and topic Dr. Bing and do let us know if you have had any other visions.
Well to be completely honest I call it A vision I do not know if it took place in real time or if it was A dream , I can say that it was as real as I am sitting here right now .

TnWatchdog

I have dreams on a regular basis about tornados, lighting strikes, and floods. They are so vivid that I always remember them in detail. I am never scared of what I am witnessing since I have an understanding that they are to happen and may happen soon. I don't think much of them now as I am use to them and after a while it becomes very common to have these insights. Every once in a while I will picture in my mind houses falling off cliffs due to landslides and this happens when I am awake and I see it clearly. It is the same thing as when I am building something...I see the finished product before I start and when I complete the project, it is exactly what I saw. I think it is some kind of insight into what may to come. And oh yes, if I mention it to anyone...they laugh it off and say what an imagination I have but it is very real to me.

Dr.Bing

I have dreams on a regular basis about tornados, lighting strikes, and floods. They are so vivid that I always remember them in detail. I am never scared of what I am witnessing since I have an understanding that they are to happen and may happen soon. I don't think much of them now as I am use to them and after a while it becomes very common to have these insights. Every once in a while I will picture in my mind houses falling off cliffs due to landslides and this happens when I am awake and I see it clearly. It is the same thing as when I am building something...I see the finished product before I start and when I complete the project, it is exactly what I saw. I think it is some kind of insight into what may to come. And oh yes, if I mention it to anyone...they laugh it off and say what an imagination I have but it is very real to me.
That's very interesting to me , I have similar dreams of floods and Tornados and lightning , but what I am seeing is massively powerful and outrageously large & it is normally terrifying to me , As A matter of fact I had one maybe 5 or 6 days ago about I guess you can say it was A tidal wave but what I seen coming towards me was red & it was probably about a mile high , these dreams always involve where I grew up , Another one that was recent was me & my ex wife driving through A city and their was a flood she started to drive towards A flood zone that looked like the edge of A large lake and she wouldn't stop it was extremely terrifying to me I woke myself up to escape it , I also have an unknown fear of water I don't like being around it & large ships are unnerving to me , I seem highly interested in the Titanic story but I cant stand to watch anything about it yet I still do & it makes me physically sick .

HDRKID

Well, I hope that you are wrong. Still, many psychics have visions. Most talk about a terrible event that will soon come upon us. This erases most of the population from the planet and leave very few people to go on. Sadly, most of our buildings, infrastructure, and technology are gone.

9760626364_fb09b8fe7a_o.jpg