My Yoshi Watch is Gone!

steven chiverton

last night i found my watch over an hour and a half out of time i wear that same watch when i do some hdr electromagnet tests but dont bring it near the hdr electromagnet when i test it useing the test watches and certainly not for that long of over an hour and a half i use my other hand without a watch on it to ring the test watches near the electromagnet im right handed
Where did you actually find the watch? :D
the test watches i brought 2 identical ones on e bay for cheap , as for the watch i already had on my left wrist i had for agers

Tron1

Secretman stole it. He has a thing on watches, secretman 381 he is friends with gibb's and yes there is something going on clearly.

tflofasho

That's cool. Glad you found it. I'm trying to find my wallet as we speak. I lost it a few weeks ago and still haven't found it having looked all over for it.

I don't know if it also got sent into a different dimension, but I realized and woke up to the idea that when people speak of different dimensions, they're talking about different measurement units, not "places" or "locations."

It's interesting because this brings up a very interesting question. Is a location a dimension? A unit of measurement?

Zeirbah

last night i found my watch over an hour and a half out of time i wear that same watch when i do some hdr electromagnet tests but dont bring it near the hdr electromagnet when i test it useing the test watches and certainly not for that long of over an hour and a half i use my other hand without a watch on it to ring the test watches near the electromagnet im right handed
Where did you actually find the watch? :D
I found it in my space vest pocket, which it wasn't there days prior to then. I hadn't worn the vest for a few weeks, and I'd put the watch in a drawer instead of the pockets.
Good neuws everyone!

This evening, I was wondering where my Yoshi watch had gone since I'd seen it last on February 11, 2016. I finally found my Yoshi watch while looking in my closet. It happened to be in the pocket of my space puff vest. The strange thing is that I remember placing it in a drawer and had checked the pockets earlier, days ago, and there wasn't anything in those pockets! I haven't worn that vest in a few weeks, so it's really strange, the watch must've disappeared in another dimension.

Silly question here but,
was it still showing the correct time or had it been changed by dimensional cross over?

Just curious. :)
Yes, it still has the correct time.

Secretman stole it. He has a thing on watches, secretman 381 he is friends with gibb's and yes there is something going on clearly.

I do have the watch now, kind of strange.

That's cool. Glad you found it. I'm trying to find my wallet as we speak. I lost it a few weeks ago and still haven't found it having looked all over for it.

I don't know if it also got sent into a different dimension, but I realized and woke up to the idea that when people speak of different dimensions, they're talking about different measurement units, not "places" or "locations."

It's interesting because this brings up a very interesting question. Is a location a dimension? A unit of measurement?
By dimension, I mean a place not in this universe or dimension.

Last edited: