My Yoshi Watch is Gone!

steven chiverton

I lose things all the time. Our missing items are teasingly sitting right next to us in another dimension. It's probably getting crowded in there. So many socks.....

I've had a $100 bill appear in my sock drawer -- not kidding -- but it was after I prayed, so I prefer to think of it as a religious experience.
Maybe its more of a religious contribution :cool:
keep praying get rich

Zeirbah

Good neuws everyone!

This evening, I was wondering where my Yoshi watch had gone since I'd seen it last on February 11, 2016. I finally found my Yoshi watch while looking in my closet. It happened to be in the pocket of my space puff vest. The strange thing is that I remember placing it in a drawer and had checked the pockets earlier, days ago, and there wasn't anything in those pockets! I haven't worn that vest in a few weeks, so it's really strange, the watch must've disappeared in another dimension.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

last night i found my watch over an hour and a half out of time i wear that same watch when i do some hdr electromagnet tests but dont bring it near the hdr electromagnet when i test it useing the test watches and certainly not for that long of over an hour and a half i use my other hand without a watch on it to ring the test watches near the electromagnet im right handed

Zeirbah

last night i found my watch over an hour and a half out of time i wear that same watch when i do some hdr electromagnet tests but dont bring it near the hdr electromagnet when i test it useing the test watches and certainly not for that long of over an hour and a half i use my other hand without a watch on it to ring the test watches near the electromagnet im right handed
My watch was missing in some dimension or time for nearly two weeks. At least your watch wasn't lost in some other dimension or time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting that you found it somewhere you already looked! I was pretty sure you'd find it eventually.

TimeFlipper

Where did you actually find the watch? :D

Wind7

Staff
Good neuws everyone!

This evening, I was wondering where my Yoshi watch had gone since I'd seen it last on February 11, 2016. I finally found my Yoshi watch while looking in my closet. It happened to be in the pocket of my space puff vest. The strange thing is that I remember placing it in a drawer and had checked the pockets earlier, days ago, and there wasn't anything in those pockets! I haven't worn that vest in a few weeks, so it's really strange, the watch must've disappeared in another dimension.

Silly question here but,
was it still showing the correct time or had it been changed by dimensional cross over?

Just curious. :)