Confirmed Hoax Mysterious box

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

Non-conducting Mental?

:oops:
non conducting metal not mental correct your spelling error maybe its got a diamond coated clear lacquer now bring it near a tv see if it effects it and also a compass need if you dont have one, a magnetized needle floating on top of a glass of warm very salty water will do put plenty salt in warm glass of water stir it well and when the water stops spinning float a small peace of tissue on top of the water, and place your magnetized needle on top of it , if you do it right the tissue will sink and the needle will stay floating and thats your very sensitive magnetic field detector there

Wind7

Staff
Are you implying that this may not be a genuine magical box that called to Mullac to find it? How dare you not believe the story of the notorious hoaxer! This is clearly a magical box, owned by Tesla himself, giving off a strange radio frequency, made by aliens from the future. How dare any of you believe any different!

(Gasp!) You have forced me to confess, good Sir!

You're so very correct and I hang my head with the shame of knowing
that, when I blew up the picture of the Magical Mystery Box,

source.gif
...This Portal Diving Moggy, leapt out from the monitor screen
and hasn't stopped 'leaping' ever since being released from that bloody Magical Mystery Box's picture.

And...I cannot even try to rectify the problem because
My Laptop was turned into the Voynich Manuscript and was LEVITATED up to me ceiling
just out of reach.

I'll just have to get used to the fact that...I was Soooooo Wrong
in a Tesla-meets-Schrodinger-meets-the Wizard of Oz--sort of way.

;)

Art

I was guided to a location and found this does anyone have any ideas how to open it I don't have a key.
The picturs are interestings :
Double flat coil : induction
Caducee coil : torsion waved
Snake : electricity
Double multi wave oscilator
And many others electric symbols well know by egyptian culture. :) the secret box frightening is here haha. Peace and best wish for all, from françe. Meilleurs voeux, passez un joyeux noël !

Last edited:

mullac998

The picturs are interestings :
Double flat coil : induction
Caducee coil : torsion waved
Snake : electricity
Double multi wave oscilator
And many others electric symbols well know by egyptian culture. :) the secret box frightening is here haha. Peace and best wish for all, from françe. Meilleurs voeux, passez un joyeux noël !
do you think that what in the box is already on the outside of the box in cryptic form? That whats in the box the rattling is just a decoy?"

mullac998

non conducting metal not mental correct your spelling error maybe its got a diamond coated clear lacquer now bring it near a tv see if it effects it and also a compass need if you dont have one, a magnetized needle floating on top of a glass of warm very salty water will do put plenty salt in warm glass of water stir it well and when the water stops spinning float a small peace of tissue on top of the water, and place your magnetized needle on top of it , if you do it right the tissue will sink and the needle will stay floating and thats your very sensitive magnetic field detector there
"it was tested with a compass and nothing" however it does effect radio signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.