NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell says "UFOs are real"

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Nasa Astronaut Edgar Mitchell says, "UFOs are real"

all jokes aside there has been a clear change in the way the media deals with/reports ufo's now . and how they were delt with 20 yrs ago.
sssoooo there may be a controlled stream of press to the sheep for the perpose of de sensatizing them to the total release/discloser

Num7

Administrator
Staff

In Qc, media don't talk about UFOs at all, there's absolutely nothing about it on the news. There are a few tv programs on science channels, but not that much. I know that people are being a lot more open to the disclosure, but here on tv, I haven't seen anything yet. The "sheeps" aren't prepared.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
In Qc, media don't talk about UFOs at all, there's absolutely nothing about it on the news. There are a few tv programs on science channels, but not that much. I know that people are being a lot more open to the disclosure, but here on tv, I haven't seen anything yet. The "sheeps" aren't prepared.

wow the shows are on every day in K.C.MO. cable time warner. historys mystorys, discover,all the time.but if you say anything about them. the public sees them like america funniest home videos. not realy real or somethin

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, looks like they try to make UFOs a fun subject, not serious at all. That makes people who believe in ETs look like crazy nut cases in my opinion. That's what the gov wants perhaps.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

exactly they always show some less than believable person in a panic

Whitelight

kc wildman said:
all jokes aside there has been a clear change in the way the media deals with/reports ufo's now . and how they were delt with 20 yrs ago.
sssoooo there may be a controlled stream of press to the sheep for the perpose of de sensatizing them to the total release/discloser

If you don't mind me asking, how so is it different from 20 years ago?

Being 21 I really don't know for myself.

The government probably knows something about UFO's, but their own uncertainty is what leads them to hide it. They wouldn't release that information unless they had all the facts and actually knew what they were dealing with. Maybe this is there way of easing the truth on us.

These days when I read about UFO sightings, it never seems like any big thing, just a blurb in the paper.

jurgen36

WhiteLight said:
If you don't mind me asking, how so is it different from 20 years ago?

These days when I read about UFO sightings, it never seems like any big thing, just a blurb in the paper.

True enough, also most reports are done in a way so that it looks that some irresponsible persons made them. I sometimes wonder if a lot of the reports do not come from actual witnesses but from certain government sources which like to show that all reports are nonsense. Why they do that I would not know at all. 55 years ago the reports seem to have been more open minded, at least they did not call the sightings flying saucers or UFO's. This has changed a lot since the early 60. One group of people, namely airline pilots will not even make reports anymore. The same applies to masters of war ships. I WONDER WHY???
Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I did not be come aware of ufos untill my time in the air force mid 70s by that time if you made a report. you were branded a nutcase. made fun of, today your a conspericy nut, area 51 and all . I guess theres not to much diff just a new kind of nutcase.

m6scott

If you were to think as a goverment and knew telling the truth about Ufos Etc would cause panic and lose of control what would you do to avoid losing control of your country?