Nasa Lays Claim To Strange Spheres Found On The Beach

NerdyGilr3

Wow, looks like giant reptiles eggs! Kinda freaky. Reminds me of the reptilian eggs in Cloverfield ! Yuck

Num7

Administrator
Staff
These are Alien eggs. You better watch that spider when it comes out. One of them got a hole on its top, I wonder what came out of it. Perhaps it's a hoax.

Harte

Peregrini,

The youtube vid uses the story you came up with as if it were the source of the vid's claims.

They're not.

The user made the thing up. Those spheres are the same kind I linked to in another thread, obviously.

Don't mean to imply you don't know this. Just chiming in to ensure everyone else gets it.

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the one with a hole in it does look like a tank of some type but the others do look like the stone spheres we have talked of in other topics too and it would make sence for nasa to want the shuttle tanks back if thats what they realy are

Peregrini

Hi Harte;
I wasn't intending to step on your toes and I am unfamiliar with your earlier post. I am new here and haven't read very far back. I was referring only to the object NASA has an interest in with my post. The Youtube video seems to imply some mystery surrounding "that" object as well as the other formations where there is no mystery at all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moeraki_Boulders
If this is what you linked to earlier I again apologize I'm not claiming originality only commenting on the "Alien Dragon Eggs".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It sure looks like a stone sphere, but I don't see the point of creating a video about them if they've been there forever. Perhaps it's notging new then...

What if those stone sphere were in fact dormant alien eggs that traveled through space for eons and made it to Earth, waiting to come back to life.

Harte

Hi Harte;
I wasn't intending to step on your toes and I am unfamiliar with your earlier post. I am new here and haven't read very far back. I was referring only to the object NASA has an interest in with my post. The Youtube video seems to imply some mystery surrounding "that" object as well as the other formations where there is no mystery at all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moeraki_Boulders
If this is what you linked to earlier I again apologize I'm not claiming originality only commenting on the "Alien Dragon Eggs".

Nah.

It was in the Bosnian Pyramid thread. A photo was shown of "mysterious stone 'spheres'" found in the area.

My reply showed there was no mystery These are the same kind of natural formation.

My toes can take a lot, but you didn't step on them pal.

Harte