Navy Yard Shooter Heard Voices

Khaos

where the wild things are
it is very uncommon for them to call the police, and voice there fears of stalkers, and microwave assaults, reporting that at three different locations the same thing happened... yeah that's a little odd

Uh huh. Its actually quite common for us to reach out for help with our mental illnesses. I reached out and got help for my paranoia, depression and anxiety. Got treatment and I'm just fine. I used to hear voices. I had a voice, that would tell me not to bathe, or else I would get skin cancer. I got it beat into me so much, that I literally stunk to high hell, lost my job, was homeless. Ended up getting treatment, got a job and a home.

The media portrays those with mental illnesses in such an awful light, like how the media used to portray homosexuality, there is so much bullshit and propaganda out there, against those with mental illnesses, that its hard to believe anything anyone says anymore. I don't enjoy being in my home all day long, in fear that people in those blue cars, or that red house are planning to kill me. I'm an outdoorsy person. I social to an extent (still trying to get over my anxiety with large crowds of people, including strangers)

So please don't sit there and tell me its uncommon for us to reach out for help, we're not like those other poor lost souls who refuse help. Do some research, perhaps?

Samstwitch

Someone suggested that Aaron may have turned to shooting at the Naval Yard as a way of opposing mind control suggestions trying to make him shoot up citizens in a public place.

Why was the Swat Team told to stand-down?

Last edited:

AETERNAM REX

When you consider all these incidents in the last few decades where people flip out and start killing people, when you collect as much data as you can find, and look deeper into the circumstances, into who they are, what motivated them, the patterns and inconsistency, when you use comparative reasoning and note correlations and discrepancy, when you use inductive and deductive reasoning, ...you begin to see a picture that does not fit what is supposed to be reality.

And what's with the videos of political leaders looking entranced?

Something is influencing people. What is it? How is it done? Why?

Samstwitch

And what's with the videos of political leaders looking entranced?
Something is influencing people. What is it? How is it done? Why?

For definitive answers and more on mind control, I suggest reading The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK by Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr. It does answer the questions.

Last edited:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
it is very uncommon for them to call the police, and voice there fears of stalkers, and microwave assaults, reporting that at three different locations the same thing happened... yeah that's a little odd

Uh huh. Its actually quite common for us to reach out for help with our mental illnesses. I reached out and got help for my paranoia, depression and anxiety. Got treatment and I'm just fine. I used to hear voices. I had a voice, that would tell me not to bathe, or else I would get skin cancer. I got it beat into me so much, that I literally stunk to high hell, lost my job, was homeless. Ended up getting treatment, got a job and a home.

The media portrays those with mental illnesses in such an awful light, like how the media used to portray homosexuality, there is so much bullshit and propaganda out there, against those with mental illnesses, that its hard to believe anything anyone says anymore. I don't enjoy being in my home all day long, in fear that people in those blue cars, or that red house are planning to kill me. I'm an outdoorsy person. I social to an extent (still trying to get over my anxiety with large crowds of people, including strangers)

So please don't sit there and tell me its uncommon for us to reach out for help, we're not like those other poor lost souls who refuse help. Do some research, perhaps?

yes those who have mental issues do often seek help but,,,,, NOT BY CALLING THE COPS,,, even a full blown wacko knows better than to call the cops.... they are not helpful unless you want to get dead... they routinely shoot the mental folks... try watching the news it's a pretty much daily event....

yeah right,,, he was reaching out for help with mental issues sssoooooo I know why not call the cops there real good counselors .....

Orpheus Rex

Remember what was written on the weapon?
“End to the torment!”
“Not what yall say!”
“Better off this way!”
“my ELF weapon!”

He evidently believed that the government was using mind control technologies on him. Electromagnetism has been shown to be able to be used to fully gain control over other people's limbs.
He believed shooting the place up would be opposing the government. But, why? Maybe that was just the end of the experiment. Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean you aren't right.