Debate Nephilim: Angels or Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harte

Yeah you could.....Its like Bigfoot, the very absence of evidence is to some is a sure indicator it exist..Its trying to use the lack of evidence in order prove something exist....LIke aliens, UFOs, Angels, Monsters even Giants...Everything does not fit fucking neatly into the SKEPTIC world view..I once thought that...But contrary to popular belief SKEPTICS can be and are wrong at times...No one knows it all even you.
I realize that you have no evidence that I know everything there is to know.
However, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Harte

alpha centauri

They are mentioned twice in the christian bible in Genesis 6 and Numbers 13...In creationist circles its not believed they are aliens but that they are angels...Of course the "alien" theory is unbiblical you know right...? There is the belief that the fallen ones bred with human women and the result were "Nephilim" or "Giants"...

So what do you think? Were the "Fallen Ones" angels or aliens? State your case with supporting evidence please.
The nephilim are the children of extraterrestrials according to my sources. The extraterrestrials looked good for humans, because they could manipulate the human mind. If they had seen their true appearence, those women would not have slept with them. For example: They had worms coming out of their body, because the bodies were rotten/unhealthy. They were not born normally, they ripped out their mothers and they devoured them, so they were not that big as those extraterrestrials, because of that.

If the angels or Elohim had children, they would not have been evil, that is only the case with negative extraterrestrials. But I have to say, again, the most extraterrestrial are good. The angels are also good. But they are diffrent to most extraterrestrials, as far as I know, they were not born they were created (I think by God but I dont know. I only know they were created and not birthed through a birth process). The angels are also not extraterrestrial they have an astral realm on this planet. I guess they manifested to help the people on the planet in the past.

But that is all according to some magicians that saw it. So I dont know if it is true.

The Ethiopians have the book of Enoch in their bible, this book talks about the Nephilim and the stories are similar to that what I heard.

Don't know what more to you....Either you believe or not.....Not my job to convince anyone here.
You want evidence but do not provide enough evidence that they existed in the first place. It remains a believe.

Although there are enough signs, in my opinion, those things you posted are not enough proof for the scientific community, that they existed.

The nephilim are the children of extraterrestrials according to my sources. The extraterrestrials looked good for humans, because they could manipulate the human mind. If they had seen their true appearence, those women would not have slept with them. For example: They had worms coming out of their body, because the bodies were rotten/unhealthy. They were not born normally, they ripped out their mothers and they devoured them, so they were not that big as those extraterrestrials, because of that.

If the angels or Elohim had children, they would not have been evil, that is only the case with negative extraterrestrials. But I have to say, again, the most extraterrestrial are good. The angels are also good. But they are diffrent to most extraterrestrials, as far as I know, they were not born they were created (I think by God but I dont know. I only know they were created and not birthed through a birth process). The angels are also not extraterrestrial they have an astral realm on this planet. I guess they manifested to help the people on the planet in the past.

But that is all according to some magicians that saw it. So I dont know if it is true.

The Ethiopians have the book of Enoch in their bible, this book talks about the Nephilim and the stories are similar to that what I heard.

You want evidence but do not provide enough evidence that they existed in the first place. It remains a believe.

Although there are enough signs, in my opinion, those things you posted are not enough proof for the scientific community, that they existed.
Who said I was trying to prove anything to the science community? Where did I say I was trying to prove or present evidence they existed?

The entire thing is based in mythology...the Bible is not proof of anything other than it was written by sheep herders 2000+ years ago.....

My original question in the OP was were the Fallen Ones Angels or Aliens? And was there a connection to the Nephilim in Genesis 6? And so you and the other know it all are saying that no man/woman has ever gotten taller than the average 5 foot?

So to you and the other know it all there are no 7 or 8 foot people that ever existed in the world? (Giants) To you and the other know it all there has never been anyone man or woman to reach 7 or 8 feet tall?

Deny it and I will call both of you a fucking liar!

The Nephilim were supernatural beings that exist in historical documents. There is not any proof they ever existed.

But yet you and know it all #1 says there was no record of them (I did not say exist I SAID RECORD!)...I suppose historical documents are not records huh....I would hate to hear what you call the Constitution of the US! What do you classify that document as a fucking fairytale!

The same can be said for aliens..There is no proof they exist...But there are millions of documents that attest to people seeing them (eyewitness testimony is shit by the way!)

So as a final blow let me get this straight as I see it...To you and Know It All #1 historical documents are not good for nothing but the trash...And you and Know It All #1 disregard them as nothing more than rants by lunatics! After all you and Know It All #1 said they did not exist in the record archaeological or historical....

I did not state in the OP that they existed nor did I say I would provide evidence of their existence.

The nephilim are the children of extraterrestrials according to my sources.
Stop watching fucking ancient aliens!

They are mentioned twice in the christian bible in Genesis 6 and Numbers 13...In creationist circles its not believed they are aliens but that they are angels...Of course the "alien" theory is unbiblical you know right...? There is the belief that the fallen ones bred with human women and the result were "Nephilim" or "Giants"...

So what do you think? Were the "Fallen Ones" angels or aliens? State your case with supporting evidence please.
The above is my original OP..Please show where I stated Giants ie. Nephilim existed....?

In post #8 in this thread I posted links that say they may have existed...I post #10 I stated there was an archaeological record of giants......In post #18 I said Giants are spoken of throughout the archaeological record:

I said "Giants are spoken of throughout the archaeological record in myth, legend, holy text etc...Even the famous Jewish historian Josephus speaks of giants....."

Please point out in the above statement where I made a claim they existed.....

And what do you and know it all #1 know about the Book of Enoch other than what you learned on ancient aliens?

Where pray tell in all this have I claimed or made the claim that I was trying to prove anything to the science community? Please point out where in this thread I specifically stated that these things exist...General statements were made but never any claim they existed!

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Who said I was trying to prove anything to the science community? Where did I say I was trying to prove or present evidence they existed?

The entire thing is based in mythology...the Bible is not proof of anything other than it was written by sheep herders 2000+ years ago.....
The Nephilim were supernatural beings that exist in historical documents. There is not any proof they ever existed.

So you admit that Harte was right? Or what are you claiming?
If they are mythological, there is no discussion necessary.
Since there's no evidence for them even existing, I'm gonna go with neither.
That was his quote.

Stop watching fucking ancient aliens!
This assumption is wrong, too. I have not watched any episode of ancient aliens with nephilim. I dont even know if it is even available in my country.

The above is my original OP..Please show where I stated Giants ie. Nephilim existed....?
Well that was my conclusion after the discussion with Harte. The question of the debate has only two possibilities. Why even discuss it, if it is mythological? then, The answer is neither of it.

So you admit that Harte was right? Or what are you claiming?
If they are mythological, there is no discussion necessary.

That was his quote.

This assumption is wrong, too. I have not watched any episode of ancient aliens with nephilim. I dont even know if it is even available in my country.

Well that was my conclusion after the discussion with Harte. The question of the debate has only two possibilities. Why even discuss it, if it is mythological? then, The answer is neither of it.
So you admit that Harte was right?
No he was WRONG! He claimed that they did not exist in the record..Archaeological or otherwise! They are found in historical documents! There are HISTORICAL PROOFS of their existence! No physical proof exist.

Tells me you knew nothing about the fucking subject to start with and was just parroting Know It All #1....

That was his quote.
He jumps off a 2000 foot cliff you going behind him?

Status
Not open for further replies.