Neurosurgeon spent a week in the Afterlife while in a Coma: "Heaven is real"

Minita

This might be an interesting read. I just recently watched the youtube videos of the deformed guy that had and NDE and talks about seeing hell. It's always interesting to read what people see on "the other side". And yes BT, a lot of NDE's sound like abductions. You must have read Zacharia Sitchin or something like that. There are other NDE stories that just inflame my rage because they are obviously false lies being perpetrated to take advantage of people.
Many NDE have said to travelled to the other side. Some experience good others horrors of hell. I have to believe after watching all those videos that heaven and hell are so real which is out of our understanding.

titorite

Scientifically Wouldn't historical literal jesus had to of been an arab person considering the land he was born into?

Sometimes I am still distressed about returning to the otherside. I am not so sure about heaven and hell but as far as NDEs go. ...

A whole nother life lived else where... then back to her... as though a dream.. I pray for sweet dreams.

Justinian

I have to say this.. I do understand that marketing has to come into play a little bit with these NDE books as far as adding something personal to the story otherwise what makes your story different than the last guys.. BUT, some of these stories are so far off from each other. I mean how can.. FOR EXAMPLE.. 20 people that have NDE, 12 of them experience Heaven, but 8 of those Heavens are described different? I always thought there was only one Heaven and it can't be any type of mental or spiritual interpretation because there are others there too, so 1Million spirits can't really inhabit the same realm and all of them interpreting it differently. Hence the Bill and Ted movie. Everyone just hanging out in the same space just relaxing. Or are we supposed to believe more along the lines of, "What Dreams May Come"?

Edit: BTW, just to clear up any questions.. I'm not trying to lead the topic off course or in a different direction. So don't kill me Sam. Yet.

Krish

Just a thought....

Assume you have seen Matrix series movies. It explains the inner working of the computer. I think it is similar but seriously vast in Heaven...that is the whole system is pure data with intelligence that manages the data....like an energy life forms that connects to physical system for whatever reason...

Because Time does not exists in Heaven, to grow, you need physical structure for a complete cycle of birth and death.

Hence you come back to grow each time and go back to plan for the next time (our) around....

As to the neurosurgeon, normally, what happens in the spirit world does not transfer to the physical section. His time, the spirit linked the data to physical side as your spirit and parents can inject additional data to your brain if needed. This is one thing neurologist refuse to believe.....I had that experience recently.

Basically he got synced with the cloud while out....with the help of his spirit....

DEATH OMEN

Was havin' part of my rt. lung removed on my B day, of all days, 6/12, for about 10 hrs, don't ask me why but the cancer was removed, rather the part of the middle lung that had to be removed was, begs 1 to ask if 1 ever really gets rid of cancer? As for NDE, flat lined 3 times, no vision of "Heaven" but as for another "reality", no dream TYVM, something was there but to ponder on it, le tme know if anyone has the time to read about it. Thanks. Dennis.