Never saw it coming?

Welcome to our community

Take a moment to sign up and join the discussion! It's simple and free.

lamdo263

I think you're not able to keep up with the conversation, get back to me when you have some proof to offer.
Oh' your'e a self-aggrandizing *****. There's plenty of both, sightings, as well as web hits on the prediction. There ranges the possibility you're your'e paid to give out the stiff arm to anyone that has a differing opinion than you.

On community standards and a note on the * that now replace a word-phrase. Explore the possibilities, This **ed out word, could be shuttlecock, lemisoid-baradda, or, The pond is still, don't throw in a bagel?

roadaxe

Oh' your'e a self-aggrandizing *****. There's plenty of both, sightings, as well as web hits on the prediction. There ranges the possibility you're your'e paid to give out the stiff arm to anyone that has a differing opinion than you.

On community standards and a note on the * that now replace a word-phrase. Explore the possibilities, This **ed out word, could be shuttlecock, lemisoid-baradda, or, The pond is still, don't throw in a bagel?
I'm not here for a debates or an opinions, once again I'm simply here for proof of travel, did you get it that time or do you need to hear it again?