Never saw it coming?

lamdo263

I think you're not able to keep up with the conversation, get back to me when you have some proof to offer.
Oh' your'e a self-aggrandizing *****. There's plenty of both, sightings, as well as web hits on the prediction. There ranges the possibility you're your'e paid to give out the stiff arm to anyone that has a differing opinion than you.

On community standards and a note on the * that now replace a word-phrase. Explore the possibilities, This **ed out word, could be shuttlecock, lemisoid-baradda, or, The pond is still, don't throw in a bagel?

roadaxe

Oh' your'e a self-aggrandizing *****. There's plenty of both, sightings, as well as web hits on the prediction. There ranges the possibility you're your'e paid to give out the stiff arm to anyone that has a differing opinion than you.

On community standards and a note on the * that now replace a word-phrase. Explore the possibilities, This **ed out word, could be shuttlecock, lemisoid-baradda, or, The pond is still, don't throw in a bagel?
I'm not here for a debates or an opinions, once again I'm simply here for proof of travel, did you get it that time or do you need to hear it again?

Himalayan Hermit

Well I guess the theory of the HDR travel being possible can be debunked, the HDR KID claims to have been using it long enough to know how to travel. All the shit going on around the world right now and he didn't see any of it coming?
May be he has his own reasons to not publish a blog of his experiences? Doesn't mean he's lying or fabricating. Obvoiusly, we can label it as "can't prove then it's baloney" :)

roadaxe

May be he has his own reasons to not publish a blog of his experiences? Doesn't mean he's lying or fabricating. Obvoiusly, we can label it as "can't prove then it's baloney it's a load of rubbish if the most basic test

May be he has his own reasons to not publish a blog of his experiences? Doesn't mean he's lying or fabricating. Obvoiusly, we can label it as "can't prove then it's baloney" :)
As far as I'm concerned if the HDR KID or any other self acclaimed traveller "can't" pass the most basic test to demonstrate proof of travel then they won't have any credibility backing them, none what so ever.

Himalayan Hermit

As far as I'm concerned if the HDR KID or any other self acclaimed traveller "can't" pass the most basic test to demonstrate proof of travel then they won't have any credibility backing them, none what so ever.
Agreed to you if the context is around "those claiming to be Time travelling with any device but not proving it in any way". This in no way discredits or proves/disproves anyone else who's not claiming anything. So I wouldn't generalize any judgment based on limited data.

lamdo263

Agreed to you if the context is around "those claiming to be Time travelling with any device but not proving it in any way". This in no way discredits or proves/disproves anyone else who's not claiming anything. So I wouldn't generalize any judgment based on limited data.
Yes' your'e right and I wouldn't kiss her unless you use a good mouthwash after.