Never saw it coming?

roadaxe

The future doesn't have to be set in stone for time travel to be possible, in fact in my opinion it would degrade the idea
of time travel more if it was. To travel to any point in time almost requires that the future and past are both subject to change
There could be a timeline right now with all of us in it where none of this
covid shit is happening at all.

There could be another timeline that's even worse and more negative than this one.

Has nothing to do with whether time travel is real.
Has to do with whether or not you can make accurate predictions.
Well the future is set in stone, so much that even the smallest changes can upset the timeline in very big ways. True this time line blows goats I would love to escape to a better one like everyone else here seeking a way to make it happen. Any accuracy would be evident by visiting that time and coming back to report what you have seen as a simple test to see if it comes true as long as it is within this timeline and dimension there would be no room for error.

OakFieldAlienz444

Well the future is set in stone, so much that even the smallest changes can upset the timeline in very big ways. True this time line blows goats I would love to escape to a better one like everyone else here seeking a way to make it happen. Any accuracy would be evident by visiting that time and coming back to report what you have seen as a simple test to see if it comes true as long as it is within this timeline and dimension there would be no room for error.

If the future is set in stone then you wouldn't be able to upset the timeline at all because it would be SET.

roadaxe

Iam always available to offer a very simple test for anybody wanting to prove beyond doubt that they are a real time traveller..
Ok , as a simple test I want to know what will be reported in the local news paper 6 months from now, word for word verbatim an article which would be impossible to guess 6 months ahead of time, including the name of the news paper, the date on the news paper and the person who wrote the article.

roadaxe

If the future is set in stone then you wouldn't be able to upset the timeline at all because it would be SET.
Only set in stone as long as running as expected without external factors which could affect, interrupt and alter the future timeline. Once altered by a potential traveller a spanner would be thrown in the works so to speak.

roadaxe

Yeah, we did to an extent see it coming. To come yet, a Babba Vanga & Nostradamus predicted ET invasion, but I've gotten that this may be false flag. 2. Asteroid predicted asteroid hit year 2029.Predicted by Babba Vanga * Nostradamus, confirmed by Courtney Brown & his company plus co-remove viewers work crew.

Government says no prob on the asteroid impact they'll take care of that. Will they handle this like they handled 9/11. 2. If ET's land in 2022, know that this govt. already has secret contacts with ETs. Kerry Lynn Cassaday's interview with William Tompkin confirms this. So' what kind of a house of joy are they running?
The prophets you mentioned are second hand information, we need something fresh. As for 911 it was about as well handled as a dog's breakfast.

roadaxe

I
There are some examples of its time travel online, and there is a story about a woman going back to save her dead son. Is this story true? Is there any other real way to travel in time?
To the latter it's a debatable topic with a Nobel cause attached to it. Did she go back and save her son? If that alteration of that timeline shows he never died we'll never know for sure. It's a tricky conundrum because once you have successfully changed that event the event itself technically never took place for there to be any record of it.

roadaxe

I already proved this, first by posting a message to you in the past, and now by posting another message to you. You see? I traveled from past to present! I'm a time traveler! ... Where's my winning lottery ticket? :D
How about a scratch n sniff prize or a can of Fanta instead?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok , as a simple test I want to know what will be reported in the local news paper 6 months from now, word for word verbatim an article which would be impossible to guess 6 months ahead of time, including the name of the news paper, the date on the news paper and the person who wrote the article.

Which local paper?