New Blood

Titortastic

I've been itching for a place to legitimately talk about time travel and other conspiracies in a productive way rather than just needless back and forth ego facades. Hopefully this will be the place :)

Samstwitch

I've been itching for a place to legitimately talk about time travel and other conspiracies in a productive way rather than just needless back and forth ego facades. Hopefully this will be the place :)

Welcome! You're at the right place. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis! You're definitely on the right forum to discuss about time travel and more paranormal topics with friendly people. I'm glad you decided to join, I'm sure you'll find tons of discussions to contribute to.

How did you find us?

See you on the forum, take care! :)

Titortastic

Welcome to Paranormalis! You're definitely on the right forum to discuss about time travel and more paranormal topics with friendly people. I'm glad you decided to join, I'm sure you'll find tons of discussions to contribute to.

How did you find us?

See you on the forum, take care! :)

I actually looked up conspiracy theory forums online and then Time Travel Conspiracy Theory and this was one of the sites recommended :) I hope to learn and be perceptive to as much as contribute Thankyou for the welcome

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well hello there and welcome to the nut house....its about time you found your way home:eek: we been waiting for you :D hope to hear great things from you... see ya on the playground.......
he runs off with the other kids to go swing

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome Titortastic

I hope you become a long time member here and Welcome. I have been here over eights years and still counting.