New paranormal TV Series.

Grimreasons

Hi everyone ive heard on the paranormal grape vine there's a new TV series starting called The Haunted Files, any one heard anything?

Night Templar

No but I hope it is better, in anyway, than any and all the "paranormal"(I use that word liberally) tv shows that are being aired. I keep hoping a full body, solid, "something" just shows up and gives the "group" what they have been looking for. But then I'm not sure they had heard the old saying "be careful what you wish for".

Grimreasons

No but I hope it is better, in anyway, than any and all the "paranormal"(I use that word liberally) tv shows that are being aired. I keep hoping a full body, solid, "something" just shows up and gives the "group" what they have been looking for. But then I'm not sure they had heard the old saying "be careful what you wish for".
It looks absolutely amazing, no screaming and crap, just checked out their link on you tubw

Grimreasons

I have been told that a new TV series is to be launched in April in the UK and there will be no bars held, seen it on youtube as a coming soon and it looks awesome

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Merged the 2 threads about this TV show together.

Last edited: