New UK Crop Circle - A Cube

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Link to more pictures and information: New UK Crop Circle

120827.crop.circle.225.jpg

BlastTyrant

o wow that is very unique! the box seems to be a bit disproportional though, with the mass fakes of the Crop circles it is something i have lost interest in due to never knowing if it is a fake or not.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not think this one is a fake, it has a lot of very fine detail in it. If it turns out to be a fake, I will be very shocked!!

It looks very similar to some of the images that i have in my sacred geometry deck. on a personal note i feel like crop circles form when the bottom of a craft lands and it is the bottom of some sort of craft. That is just my own formulated opinion. It seems we still have alot to discover with the alien ufo phenomenon. :) Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess

TnWatchdog

I do not think this one is a fake, it has a lot of very fine detail in it. If it turns out to be a fake, I will be very shocked!!
I wonder how anyone could fake something that looks this perfect. I like Vamp's thinking regarding a craft landing that leaves an imprint behind...it is a logical explaination. The crop circle reminds me of a giant cookie cutter or stamp that is pressed into the field...maybe the aliens are screwing with us. It also reminds me of a fancy woodwork piece done by a computerized router, cutting the pattern into the wood or in this case a field. What does it mean? "Come and get it...dinner is waiting." I hope not.
(Just my dry sense of humor here) Great post opmmur.

I think it is there subtle way of letting us know that they are among us. Well for the ones that are paying attention at least. And it seems the only logical explanation for making such a big impression of something so intricate on the ground. Maybe they want us to know they have been here. Just my thoughts on the subject. I do find them very fascinating and quite beautiful. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess

trekie4ever

Ummm.. the first (and last) time I got high... which was apparently really really high cause I heard a voice saying I was going to die and everything went black and I couldnt move... I saw a symbol kind of like that (amongst many others)