New UK Crop Circle - A Cube

Ummm.. the first (and last) time I got high... which was apparently really really high cause I heard a voice saying I was going to die and everything went black and I couldnt move... I saw a symbol kind of like that (amongst many others)
It is possible you could have had an out of body experience or you were astral traveling and werent aware because of your altered state. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I received this E-mail today and I am posting it here:

Crop Circles:

'Sound Waves in the Ether'.

Been doing some writing in this area and Eric probably knows all about this as well.

Hopefully, with a working TMT we may be able to replicate the Crop Circle phenomena.

This is an Aetheric disturbance that has a biological effect on growing crops and particularly grain stalks.
Just need to know how to impress the circle but that will come to me in time as we now have a possible new technology that has boundless uses and works on demand.

Somebody with a musical background like Adam may be able to help here - ADAM, your thoughts please on Crop Circles?

Smokey

TonyBravo

I have yet to speak to anyone who knows truly what hiden meaning is behind the crop circles that have been popping up all over .I have always wondered about the message that is being conveyed .I am wondering if a lot of the meanings behind them are going over our heads .

TnWatchdog

20oc002.jpg
Here is another UK crop circle...check the link out for more info.

I looked at the link of this crop circle and on the close-up photo. It would appear whatever landed that made these cylindrical shapes are turning two different directions. if you look you can see that the smaller circular formations had to be turning in the opposite direction of the bigger circles. If you look at the photo you can see what im talking about. Also I ever more convinced it is an imprint of a craft landing leaving and impression here on earth. If you look at how this formation is shaped if it were in the air with light coming from the bottom of the object it would make a triangular shape with the sets of big lights. This is a very common ufo sighting the triangular shape and pattern. So i think this being an imprint of a craft landing is lining up with what people witness in the skies. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess