New Urban legends

BlastTyrant

OK, some say the BEK are an omen. Like they will often give warnings of bad things that are coming. These will soon occur. Perhaps that is why they show up. I too begin to pity the Black Eyed Kids and the situation they are in... However, the real monsters are not the BEK, but the people who do not let em in. Most of these clown believe in the god of science. Their rationale is mostly unimpeded by ethical concerns.

Actually, these people would not place any constraints on research would hinder scientific discovery or technological advances in health care. Look at the current mess we are in. Do not blame that on the BEK, but on science. Without science we would not have the ability to destroy our earth - an ability we will soon use.
So they are a off shot of the MothMan then?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I found a video somewhere of a guy who claimed he was abducted and raped by the Mothman. Too bad the video was no longer available.

Must be a pretty scary experience.

BlastTyrant

I found a video somewhere of a guy who claimed he was abducted and raped by the Mothman. Too bad the video was no longer available.

Must be a pretty scary experience.
LMAO sorry i dunno why i found that so damn funny.......Well i suppose common belief was that the mothman was a 13th child who was a Demon so it would have human tendancys

Whitelight

I was thinking all day about how horrible it would be to be raped by a creature that people don't believe exists. Do you even come out and tell anyone? And if you do, can you imagine the ridicule? I mean, I'm sure people get ridiculed when they say they encounter one of these things, but to get raped by one on top of it?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting comment, I never thought about that aspect. I couldn't find much about it.

Maybe its just a hoax though. The creature itself is rarely seen. Imagine the probabilities of being raped by that very creature.

Talking of which. I was about to post the story of this guy who died after having sex with a wasp hive. While looking for a nice and clean article, I found out it was a hoax. LOL My GF can say I'm weird as much as she wants when I say stupid jokes, but I never ever thought about something as messed up as this!

Whitelight

I was just talking to my husband about Bigfoot, he believes that they are a hybrid of some sort or that aliens have taught them how to survive and evade us. He thinks that's because they gave us the knowledge to evolve, but gave them more knowledge to live a simpler but more fulfilling life. And they want to see who does better and who survives.