News

Frog186

If I had all the time in the world I would use it for good purposes instead of evil LOL :)
I'm sorry guys but it is summertime and it is very hot where I live but I might work on it tomorrow instead of next week if it works then I will have experiences or updates if it doesn't work then I wasted a whole lot of money for nothing I can not give schematics, blueprints, and etc because I want this to stay private I know I might be selfish or annoying with the people on the forum and you and timeflipper but if it really worked I would go to 1987 that is when I was a kid and I was with my family in a house in the country actually it was still being worked on and in the later 90's that is when I borrowed an hdr from Carlos I wouldn't mind seeing the HDR again I wouldn't mind using it not in the past but coming back from the past instead of buying one also with the cool time machine watch I would use that as well because they don't make it anymore here in the present. OKAY LET'S SET YOUR DESTINATION TIME LOL :) <----- TO THE PAST I GO!

Ike

I'm curious frog as to what gave you the idea for the machine.
You stated you didn't like the HDR but I highly doubt that a Flux capacitor alone will do much let alone time travel.
What are you basing your creation on?
What is your foundation?