Nibiru Pictures

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Niburu?... Not really! Think Again

Niburu_Just_Moon.jpg

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Although there may really be a 'Planet X' or a 'Niburu'...

I used the program, Stellarium, to show the view of the Sun and the Moon from Los Angeles on the 10th of April 2012. It shows that the object this YouTube video was showing as 'unkown' or possibly 'Niburu' was readily identified as the Moon on that date at that location at that time.
Here is yet another photo I was sent to analyze

nibiru-2.jpg

TonyBravo

I have often wondered to myself why in the world does the Government not step in and for warn people about something of this size,and magnitude coming so close to the earth's atmosphere. Then upon further thought i have come to the uncomfortable conclusion that the Chaos that would otherwise ensue if everyone was to find out about a Huge planet hitting us or coming close to our orbit, it would be sheer and utter Bedlam afterwards .

This goes back to that old adage of what you don't know can't hurt you .But just think if something was to happen,and lets say the majority of the population survives this if it was to happen. Imagine the loss of confidence in the people who have power,they would never be trusted again to have our best interests @ heart ever again .

Its very tricky if you really think about it.Damned If You Do,Damned If You Don't .

kurisu

I have often wondered to myself why in the world does the Government not step in and for warn people about something of this size,and magnitude coming so close to the earth's atmosphere. Then upon further thought i have come to the uncomfortable conclusion that the Chaos that would otherwise ensue if everyone was to find out about a Huge planet hitting us or coming close to our orbit, it would be sheer and utter Bedlam afterwards .

This goes back to that old adage of what you don't know can't hurt you .But just think if something was to happen,and lets say the majority of the population survives this if it was to happen. Imagine the loss of confidence in the people who have power,they would never be trusted again to have our best interests @ heart ever again .

Its very tricky if you really think about it.Damned If You Do,Damned If You Don't .

Even if they didn't tell us wouldn't it be visible to the eye?

Khaos

where the wild things are

Even if they didn't tell us wouldn't it be visible to the eye?

Of course. If the rouge planet was on a collision course with Earth, it would be visible by now. With only a week away, it would be far bigger than the sun/moon in the sky. You would be able to see its amazing features just by viewing it through binoculars. But unfortunately I see no rouge planet in the sky when I look at the sky. Come on people, where is it?