Nibiru: Why is No one Talking??

OK we have all seen and heard the Truth seekers talk about Nibiru the rouge Planet. You Believe?

• Total voters

dh1

it's no big deal.

Childress publishes people nobody else will, he impresses me when this subject matter was truly ridiculed in the 80's and 90's. He's a trailblazer.

We all know your attitude problem Harte.

dh1

this forum unfortunately has become closed minded and aggressive. If you can't even agree on the legitimacy and good intentions of Childress then what are you even doing on this site?

If you truly cannot tell Childress is being authentic...then idk go golf or something.

Khaos

where the wild things are
this forum unfortunately has become closed minded and aggressive. If you can't even agree on the legitimacy and good intentions of Childress then what are you even doing on this site?

If you truly cannot tell Childress is being authentic...then idk go golf or something.

Well if its becoming too adult like for you, why don't you go visit teletubbies.com which is a bit more kid friendly.

if you don't like it, leave. Simple.

TimeFlipper

Nobody expects perfection in this stuff...Childress is good enough.
A guy who I have just demonstrated is not only willing to lie to you, but actually steal's other authors' fantasy claims and lies about them, for the sole purpose of transferring money from your pocket to his, is "good enough."

See what I mean TimeFlipper?

Harte
I certainly do Hartey (y).
There is saying which goes, Where ignorance is bliss, its a folly to be wise :D.

Bullethead21

It's got nothin to do with "this forum" being closed minded.......It has to do with the total absolute NONSENSE that you post.

Childress is a COMPLETE baffoon who loves to hear himself talk..,.....

His so called publishing company is even more of joke than childess is!!!! LMAO!

Carl Miller

First thing, everything and everyone can be doubted. Excepting the president or my own mother.
You know referees have no mother. It's best they leave their mothers home and take another step mother along with them into the field.
Internet is a free hunting place and there is space to internet trolls, those who enjoy making fun.
But moral harassment happens everywhere although everybody knows that it is a crime.
Although crimes can be atenuated. Moral harassment can lead someone to jail. Hands up to CNN reporters. They have been warned. I would think twice before spreading dubious News. One reads between the lines.
Moral harassment can be viewed through different perspectives. Some individuals are more sensitive to others. And some individuals are sensitive to certain subjects and more relaxed in others.
I am interested in parapsychology, i am graduate in Letters, and i think the world we live in is simply fascinating.
I invite you whoever you are to help 'us' built na atmosphere of friendship and understanding.
No one is the owner of the truth. Personally i am Always opened to criticism, unless criticism comes from a moron who now and then insidiously invades our website here to blatantly offend us shamelessly i am opened to be made fun of, to be debunked, to have people i talk about smashed to pieces.
You see that it takes two to have a fight. It also takes two to bring about creativity and a refreshing 'weather' to the website, since i can Picture out in our relationships in the world outside we must been undergoing crisis. It is trashy psychology, but stating that relationships are troublesome is evident as long as we are different kind of persons, each one with a different background so on and so forth.
I invite you to help us keep, to help us maintain a favorable, a proper 'atmosphere' so that we may discuss the topics.
I am a layman, i am an unknown old stupid fellow who likes friendship. Is that wrong?
Can i count on you? Do not say yes or no. Please. Consider this. Reconsider. If you want to oppose someone, oppose me who does not know a lot. If you want to snob someone. Snob me, cause i don't mind . It does not matter. If we are to laugh, let's laugh together. But you can choose laughing at me. i do not care. So, feel free to harass me if you wish. You will feel greet, you will make fun, people will appreciate your smartness.
There is only one thing. If this bad atmosphere persists, include me 'out'. i won't belong to a website filled with angry birds.

dh1

well said carl.

kaos, bullet and flip throw the baby out with the bathwater. gotcha games.

unfortunate this site has become a bit negative, oh wells. Negative-skeptical types get bored and leave eventually.

Last edited:

Harte

Oh.
I hadn't realized this forum I've been on for a well over a decade is suddenly requiring that its members leave their brains at the door when they log in.

I'd noticed it happening, I'm not gonna lie about that. But I never thought it was part of the terms and conditions to eschew good sense to be a member here.

Harte