Nine Year Hdr User

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs told me today that he sold an HDR to a boy that was nine years. His father said it was OK, that if he wants to use his allowance money. That he can buy the toy, but Steven Gibbs said the father must use the HDR with the son. He is afraid the son could disappear never to reappear.

I hope they have many voyages. Yeah, the father and son. That they go to the future and see the wonderful world of tomorrow filled with flying cars. It will give them hope of a better world to come.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I seriously doubt I'd let a 9 years old fool around with such a device. Hell, I'm not even sure I'd have the balls to try it! I think it's pretty cool that the father is interested to test the device though.

HDRKID, how old were you when you first tried the HDR?

Hey, perhaps you could let us know more about yourself in another thread, and tell us how you came to be interested in time travel and HDRs? That'd rock. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I guess the results you get using the HDR depends on your intentions when using it. That'd explain a lot.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You gotta tell the device what you want to see / experience using the head band and magnet, so it should have something to do with the user's intentions and perhaps his mood.

I'm no HDR expert though. Just my 2 cents.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
You gotta tell the device what you want to see / experience using the head band and magnet, so it should have something to do with the user's intentions and perhaps his mood.

I'm no HDR expert though. Just my 2 cents.
If that's the case, then any "prediction" made with the aid of this device is void. If you're somehow sending out what you want to receive, the intentions and mental state of the user will provide a biased result.

HDRKID

To num:
My dad built with me an ancient tube radio when I was nine. Still remember that it was full of condensors. It was a lot of fun, but there was a long green wire. I had to hold it for the antenna to work, and the radio took for ever to warm up.

I believe a time machine would be a much more exciting experience. The key is to find a vortex near you.

To cosmo:
He has the chance to become the youngest HDR user ever. Hope that he has a lot of fun with the device, I know I have, being an HDR user. Steven Gibbs does well to worry. The boy might take it to school and go on a time trip with his friends - one way.

hdr_red77.jpg

StarLord

To num:
My dad built with me an ancient tube radio when I was nine. Still remember that it was full of condensors. It was a lot of fun, but there was a long green wire. I had to hold it for the antenna to work, and the radio took for ever to warm up.

I believe a time machine would be a much more exciting experience. The key is to find a vortex near you.

To cosmo:
He has the chance to become the youngest HDR user ever. Hope that he has a lot of fun with the device, I know I have, being an HDR user. Steven Gibbs does well to worry. The boy might take it to school and go on a time trip with his friends - one way.

hdr_red77.jpg
That's very interesting. You are Now claiming that the placebo know as the HDR is now capable of "physically" sending more then one person through time? Exactly how many laws of physics does that violate? Since when did the HDR placebo change from your astral time travel to that of john titors gizmo that used two singularities to power one person and his belongings through time?

That picture is very familiar. Isn't that the placebo that caused 25 cop cars to arrive at your house?

HDRKID

Well, imagine a time line where people say flying is impossible and you do not need a license to have an airplane, but on the other hand there are no airports for you. It has advantages that you can do what ever. Sadly, on most time lines time travel is highly regulated and illegal for commoners.

It is interesting that our TIME magazine says that time travel is impossible according to science.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/07/26/paging-marty-mcfly-time-travel-is-impossible-scientists-say/