No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Haven't decided if he's real or not. All depends on the veracity of his answers. But so far 100% of all the others like him were frauds. So I'm not holding my breath. And he better hurry with those lotto numbers. The draw time is approaching.

Time travelers don't collect lotto numbers, though. I know I wouldn't.

Apparently fraudulent time travels don't collect lotto numbers. But it would be a piece of cake for a real time traveler. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe, but think about it. I, personally, wouldn't feel like hopping in my time machine and collecting a lotto number just because someone told me to. Besides, *if* you can't return to the exact timeline, you wouldn't come back, anyway. I really, really, REALLY doubt a time traveler would collect a database of every state's lotto numbers of many years just to keep handy to prove to people he/she is real. It's not very realistic IMHO. What if he were from 100 years in the future? That's a LOT of lotto numbers to keep track of.... per state, remember.... Einstein, are you going to develop a winning lotto number database to take with you when yours works?

I want to hear his story. Besides, Titor is due back... maybe he's back already posing as someone else... :D He could be testing the waters or sending another message by pretending to be a different traveler...

Khaos

where the wild things are
For once it would be nice if someone came by claiming to be a time traveler and posted photos/video of such, instead of a one liner saying "HAI GAIZ IM A TIME TWAVLEWR!!!!!"

If Edward Snowden is willing to risk his ass to leak NSA documents, why can't a time traveler grow the same pair of balls and leak some super top secret information on time traveling and the like? I mean what you do got to lose? Can't you just hop in your time machine and go backwards a few minutes before you disclosed the documents and continue like normal? Or does it not work that way?

Until someone actually does that, I call troll on each and every time traveler there has ever been to post on the internet including this one.

Leslie

Did you arrive with a group? Is there a mission for you here or are you here on vacation? If neither, please explain:______

Where were you born? Where did you grow up? Does your family on this timeline know your'e here or expecting you?

Where is the geographic location (general) of your arrival on this timeline? How old are you?

Have you had children on your timeline? How did you get educated?

Why here? Why now?

Welcome Michael. I look forward to your conversations.

walt willis

Hello. I come from 2039 and as you may have seen in John Titor's preductions, future looks bad, but I'm here to try and change it. I'm not like Titor. I will be happy to answer any questions to prove I'm from future and I need to get my message heard.
OK, here is my question: Are we about to see another world war soon?

walt willis

Just to make myself very clear...I do believe in time travel and think that if time is not what most folks understand, we may be in big trouble.

Is it possible to travel forward as well as backward hundreds of years or are we limited to just a few years hop at a time?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yep, that's pretty common with fake time travelers. They come in making a claim that they are time travelers, and then are totally unprepared for the onslaught of real questions that are asked of them.

walt willis

In all fairness to the TT, the reception they get is not very nice.

The only difference between a war story and a fairytale is in the way they begin...
A fairytale starts out with the words "Once upon a time", and a war story starts out with the words "And this ain't no shit".

Guess the TT "Once upon a time" report fell in to one of the above categories.

I'll most likely sleep better not knowing the future anyway.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In all fairness to the TT, the reception they get is not very nice.

The only difference between a war story and a fairytale is in the way they begin...
A fairytale starts out with the words "Once upon a time", and a war story starts out with the words "And this ain't no shit".

Guess the TT "Once upon a time" report fell in to one of the above categories.

I'll most likely sleep better not knowing the future anyway.

We'd be nice if he could spell correctly and I found my questions to be very serious and respectful.
I don't need to know the future. I want to know the technology.