No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

Sanyam Deshi

Hello. I come from 2039 and as you may have seen in John Titor's preductions, future looks bad, but I'm here to try and change it. I'm not like Titor. I will be happy to answer any questions to prove I'm from future and I need to get my message heard.

I'm just leaving. Stop fighting, stick together, prevent the war. Make a difference and NOBODY DIES. I might come back one day.

You claim to come back to the past. You make no claims of what happens in the future besides one nuclear war and the Oscars (which strangely still happen after a devastating nuclear war). You say that you will answer questions, and you do so in the laziest fashion. You are so concerned about this nuclear war, but all you do is "raise awareness" of it by repeatedly referring to it. This was pathetic.

If I were an elementary school teacher and had my class of kids complete an assignment with the task "What would you say if you were a time traveler and could tell anything to people in the past?", 9 out of 10 of them would be better than this (I would've said 10 out of 10, but I am being generous ;)).

Ayasano

They need to start showing this in schools or something. True openmindedness and a desire to learn new things are extremely useful. (I might go so far as to say if schools could only teach two things, it should be those, as you can learn pretty much everything else with the internet or asking people)

Perhaps a sticky with it would be a good idea?

So, I don't have an open mind because I asked him a series of questions?

Incidentally, this is exactly why you ARE open-minded. Because you were willing to accept his claims if he gave enough evidence, which is the exact definition of open-mindedness. (Not blindly accepting any old crap, which a lot of people mean when they say to be "open minded") It's almost like you didn't watch the video and just responded to my comment...lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Incidentally, this is exactly why you ARE open-minded. Because you were willing to accept his claims if he gave enough evidence, which is the exact definition of open-mindedness. (Not blindly accepting any old crap, which a lot of people mean when they say to be "open minded") It's almost like you didn't watch the video and just responded to my comment...lol

Um Video? Yeah, you're right. LOL

walt willis

It is no
BTW, Walt - I'm married to MAN.

It's not easy being green?... Or straight?

I do not care if people are gay...

Never gave it a thought either...

My best friend is gay and I am not.

We get along just find because we connect on many levels except what he dose in his off time.

People are still people and need to be respected for things other then their body parts.

enough said!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It is no

We get along just find because we connect on many levels except what he dose in his off time.

People are still people and need to be respected for things other then their body parts.

enough said!

You made some comment about thinking I was gay on the music video forum just because I nicely pointed out that the videos were re-make songs.

walt willis

It is no

enough said!

You made some comment about thinking I was gay on the music video forum just because I nicely pointed out that the videos were re-make songs.

Did you just pull that BS out your ass?

Never did I ever imply that you were gay!

Where did you come up with that BS?

Even if a person is gay ... I don't care!

Grow T F UP!

Stop telling me I said you were gay!

If I don't like a person I will tell them strait UP and I won't pull punches either...

Up until your last post I actually thought rather highly of you...No more!

Stop thinking that you are thought of be me...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It is no

enough said!

Grow T F UP!

If I don't like a person I will tell them strait UP and I won't pull punches either...

"My generation still thinks that gay is a happy state of mind" - Walt Willis

Sanyam Deshi

It is no

enough said!

Grow T F UP!

You know, you could've said this in a thousand nicer ways such as: "I think you are mixing me up with someone else, I never made such a post." You are taking too much offense. I don't think PaulaJedi has any reason to target you and make false accusations about you. If she had intentions of ruining your reputation, she would be telling other people, not directly confronting you about it. So instead of being nasty and saying that you don't respect her any more, try to salvage her respect for you by clearing this up. I'm not saying that you made whatever post that she's talking about, but this is certainly the wrong way to make your case.