No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So far no proof. What major news event will happen tomorrow? You have a time machine. How hard can it be to prove it this way?

If he uses it, he will disappear from this timeline and return to a different one.

He's predicting a Nuclear war. And you're saying he can't predict what will happen tomorrow?

Think about it, though. We can all try to predict what will happen tomorrow and have a good chance of getting it right. For instance, I could go out on a limb and say Joan Rivers will die tomorrow. If it happens, am I time traveler?

He's going to have to supply more ample proof. So far, he didn't really answer my questions.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Michael,

What is the exact name of the company or organization for whom you work?

Could you please describe your time travel device in full detail?

Thanks

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If he uses it, he will disappear from this timeline and return to a different one.

He's predicting a Nuclear war. And you're saying he can't predict what will happen tomorrow?

Think about it, though. We can all try to predict what will happen tomorrow and have a good chance of getting it right. For instance, I could go out on a limb and say Joan Rivers will die tomorrow. If it happens, am I time traveler?

He's going to have to supply more ample proof. So far, he didn't really answer my questions.

There is always something unpredictable that a time traveler could discover that would happen in the next 24 hours.

And I see he answered all 15 questions that you posted for him.

walt willis

Being wealthy or gay have very little sway with who I call friend, what matters to me is if a person is here on earth to help others or hurt them.

I am a sheepdog and I am here to protect and serve mankind.

We have a choice to either be fear based or love based person.

I hope that some day humans will evolve into a peaceful being and that there will be not need for wars.

As we speak there are innocent people being murdered in Gods name, and that makes me feel ill.

Evil is like a cancer that spreads and must be fought every day.

I'll pray for you and your family in Croatia...

Ayasano

Unless one of us specifically is instrumental in avoiding a bad future, why would you be posting here instead of, say, convincing the UN of your authenticity? There are far, far more powerful people who could enact an actual change. If you need the public at large to be aware, why not prove yourself to the media?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

There is always something unpredictable that a time traveler could discover that would happen in the next 24 hours.

Not meaning to give you a heard time, Einstein. I just personally don't believe that predictions are the best method of determining someone's authenticity.

IroncladMarshmallow

Unless one of us specifically is instrumental in avoiding a bad future, why would you be posting here instead of, say, convincing the UN of your authenticity? There are far, far more powerful people who could enact an actual change. If you need the public at large to be aware, why not prove yourself to the media?
Uh... dude... UN and media? Seriously? :ROFL:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Not meaning to give you a heard time, Einstein. I just personally don't believe that predictions are the best method of determining someone's authenticity.

I'm curious. How would you determine if someone claiming to be a time traveler was for real or not?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I'm curious. How would you determine if someone claiming to be a time traveler was for real or not?

I'm honestly not sure. I wish I knew. I have to see the whole picture. Now, my gut feeling/intuition tells me he's a fraud, but I decided to go ahead and ask questions anyway to see what he says.

Ayasano

Uh... dude... UN and media? Seriously? :ROFLMAO:

Any relevent organization will do, those were just two worldwide examples who would have the most impact, unlike, say, the US, which has a (relatively) small influence on international politics. If you wanted to prevent the Fukushima disaster would you talk to us or the Japanese government?