No Joke this time message from future

Tron1

There was a friend I had once, I didn't know what he wanted or why he was talking to me in the first place. I got a message from the future from T im. He wrote it binary strand's the famous 011100. This is what my friend Chris decoded. "2021 DO NOT RELIEVE THE SAME MISTAKE CLINTON HAS DESTROYED US ALL" I got this in a instant message while trying to write down something's on facebook. Anyone has any insight like this I suggest we all get to work right now, 2021 is the next election.

Martian

Hilary is an unabashed communist. Take a lesson from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, who endured the communist nightmare in the Soviet Union:
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.
A quote by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

That's from a book called Gulag Archipelago. People need to learn from history and understand the danger these people pose to civilization.

Notice how the useful idiots laugh and applaud:

I can't tell you if John Titor is real or not, but I can tell you he was right that people in the future will hate us. That is, if there's anyone left alive.

Tron1

He's warning me this will happen this was actually in my instant messenger i can show you this message. I got alot of stuff in my other accounts too. No Bull Sh^t

Martian

You can show me if you want. I'm not saying you're full of it. Whether the message is true or not, she is a disaster waiting to happen.

Bullethead21

I guess they do not spell well in the future.....LMAO!

If you can get a message back to the future (no pun intended), tell them to turn on spell checking!!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I hope this doesn't turn out to be true. Hillary may get indicted. And if she doesn't, and she gets the nomination, she should lose the upcoming presidential election, unless it is rigged, like the one in 2012, and many Senate and Congressional elections that year were.

steven chiverton

There was a friend I had once, I didn't know what he wanted or why he was talking to me in the first place. I got a message from the future from T im. He wrote it binary strand's the famous 011100. This is what my friend Chris decoded. "2021 DO NOT RELIEVE THE SAME MISTAKE CLINTON HAS DESTROYED US ALL" I got this in a instant message while trying to write down something's on facebook. Anyone has any insight like this I suggest we all get to work right now, 2021 is the next election.
clinton used to be a president but obama is still now for some years this message you got may be from another reality not our present one