Nodding Disease

Peregrini

Chicago and other large urban areas have their "drive-by-shooters"...throw bullets into a crowd and drive away :eek:

Rush Limbaugh has the "drive-by-media"...present a BS or out of context story to the public and move on to other NEWS o_0

Paranormalis has it's "drive-by-doomsayer"...drop a little doom and gloom and move on without any accountability :rolleyes:

Isn't it funny how everything just fits together? :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
One has to contribute to the weird factor of the forum in its very own way, uh?! ;)

Jeff

hdrkid you crazy shithead how are you son? are you still doing your experiements? does this connect to it?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You sound way excited to be back! That being said, I'm not sure HDRKID appreciates being called a shithead, whatever the context is. LOL

Jeff

sorry broseph i wont say shithead anymore :(

hdrkid im sorry but please say if this is connected to ur experiemtns!

Talraven

So there's a possibility that zombies aren't created through death, but through nodding seizures. This sounds pretty serious, actually. I mean, at least with zombies, they're already dead and you can't feel much remorse for killing them. But these kids are so young and they're slowly wasting away to nothing.

Parts of the article got me thinking that this might actually be psychological, though. I mean, apparently the seizures are triggered by being faced with unfamiliar food or a change in the weather... Makes it sound like they're throwing really heavy tantrums.