Creativity North (Best) Korea Vision of US Attack

Samstwitch

We have no English translation in the video, so we don't know what they are saying. :confused:

kallan

We have no English translation in the video, so we don't know what they are saying. :confused:

Fiction:

They're saying "North Korea, Best Korea! USA is about to fall. The end of the petro dollar is here. The Chinese and Russians have all the gold. Communism will be king again. North Korea, Best Korea! We've got the bombs."

Fact:

Dennis Leary:

"Two words, nuclear fucking weapons!"

TimeTravel_00

If there was a civil war in this country, would the People's Republic of Korea view American commoners as a People's Republic of America?

kallan

Do Americans believe Canadians, live in a Igloo (ice hut) wear fur and eat polar bears ? We all view foreign nations differently from a global perspective. So yes I believe most of the world would view a republic of america side. But that will never happen.

BlastTyrant

Korean does seem to be the Powdered keg at the moment, but i don't believe them to have the Sense of mind to attack the US

titorite

Do Americans believe Canadians, live in a Igloo (ice hut) wear fur and eat polar bears ? We all view foreign nations differently from a global perspective. So yes I believe most of the world would view a republic of america side. But that will never happen.

No, this is a bigoted view. One that is being projected. The question itself is insulting. I think it is meant to be. A little passive aggressiveness for the dumb americans that are not half as dumb as some might suspect. (Passive aggressive goes both ways)

The real question is "what Canadians still think inuit live in igloos and wear fur hats and eat polar bears?"

As for differing global views... all I can say is Canadian troops joined US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.... so the more things are different the more they are the same. .. I wish Canada would kick out the Governor general and tell the crown to go to hell.

titorite

Korean does seem to be the Powdered keg at the moment, but i don't believe them to have the Sense of mind to attack the US

They don't need to attack the USA to retake south Korea.... And now that they have nukes and ICBMs I think the real question is how do they want to implement this?

^0 years ago they were invaded for no justifiable reason. A beach head was established... the southern half of korea occupied ... they never forgot.

With the ICBM and nuke they can hold the US forces at bay. And that is all they need to do.

Because they don't want our land. They want us out of their land.