not chosen

Aryeandris

I wonder, why oh why haven't they taken me? I truly feel I don't belong here. Nor have I gotten to see any saucers. Pretty depressing. I went a year to the date without the freedom to see the moon & stars, night by night I fell apart, unsettled to say the least. Seems like everyone & their dog get abducted, not me. No sir.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Perhaps you have no fear. They habitually take those that fear them. Fear is their control over you.

Or perhaps you are one of the chosen ones. The ET's may be forbidden from interfering with you.

Last edited:

Aryeandris

Thank you, first of all for replying :) second, the last part u wrote struck a chord in me. . Are they still able to watch, and explore me? Psychic communication?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I never had any experience with ETs either, so don't worry. I'm sure we're not the only ones.

I don't know if I fear ETs though. Maybe I should. I'd probably be scared if I met one face to face.

Aryeandris

I find it hard to fear them, I feel like we are just as much aliens as they are. There's always good, & always bad. I'm more interested in having a conversation or two ya know? Curiosity outweighs any fear I should or shouldn't have
Thank you, I do feel a little better :)

BlastTyrant

They say you can be taken and never know it, a slight of hand and next thing you know 10 minutes have passed and you're like "wow that went fast" when in all reality the duped you into being taken. Hundreds of thousands of people have been abducted and in those hundreds of thousands maybe 900 know it for sure, and a few thousand suspect it. Everyone has seen a UFO, a odd shaped cloud that isn't moving with the rest, a oddly bright star that shouldn't be there.

Very few have the ability to summon them and even fewer want to. I thought and still think that i would be strong enough to face them if the time came, but when it does the over all fear of it is over whelming, thinking you can is the easy part but when you face the fact of a Alien about to enter your room and behind you it is no longer curiosity.

I have not heard of "Chosen ones" i have heard of Star Children or Touched but never anyone they Couldn't take, Rumor was you use to be able to Pray them away when in all reality them leaving was only a false memory, you were taken but led to believe they left after the prayer.

Anyone and everyone can be taken, The president, the gov of Texas, Brad Pit, my neighbor Brian who likes to burn his dresser at 2 am for no damn reason, all can be taken. The key to it is bettering your self, Meditate, do good, think positive thoughts the stronger your positive Aura the more likely you are to be taken, they are peaceful beings but will stray away from those with ill intent.