not chosen

BlastTyrant

Sure thing

Star Children are believed to be Hybrids of Alien/Human they are put on earth as peace bringers to spread the message of the Aliens, most of the Star Children have no idea that they are in-fact star children or alien hybrids. Most of these Beings have superior Intelligence, were always ahead of the game when it comes to Intelligence. They also have a deeper connection to the earth and its inhabitants, they can feel the earth and its pain.

They also tend to be more peaceful, animals are drawn to them but they also have the feeling of not belonging like that are not of this world and are always alone.

Another option for Star Children are people chosen by the ET's to spread their message, random every day Joe who are picked because of their aura and personality, these people are chosen by the ET to either write, or show people the alien message and to help eas the process of the ET's finally revealing them self's. Probably the most famous of these individuals is Stan Romanek. These people have shared intelligence with the ET's they are shown the future and are given knowledge to help man-kind.

Aryeandris

Wow..
Here's something that happens to me, alot- random words pop up in my mind, words I either don't use, am not sure of definition or words I have never heard of. I look them up & it always leads me to some kind of discovery.also ideas & things I "wonder" about will come true. Call me crazy but its true

Wow..
Here's something that happens to me, alot- random words pop up in my mind, words I either don't use, am not sure of definition or words I have never heard of. I look them up & it always leads me to some kind of discovery.also ideas & things I "wonder" about will come true. Call me crazy but its true
HEY THAYS INFO TELEPATHICLY RECIEVED FROM GOD OR THE ESSENCE OF THE MILKY WAY

Thank you, first of all for replying :) second, the last part u wrote struck a chord in me. . Are they still able to watch, and explore me? Psychic communication?
EXPL/ EMPATHY IS TELECONFIRMATION OF AN EMOTION ALMOST ALL CREATURES HAVE / TELEPATHY IS CONSCIOUS REALISATION SAID BENEFITOR KNOWS WITHOUT ANY POSSABILITY OF KNOWING IN PHYSICAL REALITY

I wonder, why oh why haven't they taken me? I truly feel I don't belong here. Nor have I gotten to see any saucers. Pretty depressing. I went a year to the date without the freedom to see the moon & stars, night by night I fell apart, unsettled to say the least. Seems like everyone & their dog get abducted, not me. No sir.
READ EINSTINES BLOG AND BUILD A SPACESHIP

Aryeandris

I would have done built it, grabbed my loved ones & left if I were ANY good at science, period. I have some kind ofmental block when it comes to stuff like that