Not enough sleep.

:(:ROFLMAO::confused:Yawn... I didn't get enouugh sleep and am slowly getting going. Had a nice long talk with another member, reain nameless, but really, 3:15 A.M. is a little late or early to stay up and just talk in general stuff, not that it wasn't interesting but I know no more than before. Hope things improve. Speaking of improving, the site could use some increasing in topics, not just her for discssion, bitch sessions, etc. but honest-to-God subjects. It is really limited, compared to others, and it needs to be more orientated to more topics and more member interaction. I mean, I'll still show up but it has some short comings that need to be addressed in a more aggressive manner than what I said before I had to leave.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well alrighty then,,sounds like you better go get some good sleep,, and when you wake up start posting the good stuff!! I'm sure the rest of us will be most happy to see what we have been missing out on.. this time of the year is always a slow spot but things will pick up soon I"m sure. :cool::) oh yeh glad your back dude!!!!

:ROFLMAO:Posting ain't the issue, it what is there to post information other members might find interestinng. Like my favorite, the 'Supernatural", define it anyway one chooses and choses what goes there. Just a suggestion but thought it worth repeting. I am a little taken back that what I have been catching up on has lost some of its intensity but hell, who can be intense around this time of year, with the possible exception of going shopping in a Victoria Secrets store.:ROFLMAO: