Confirmed Hoax Nottingham Repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMe

Why would a time traveller, who obviously has access to some futuristic technology be transmitting anything on an analog radio frequency? Most modern cars don’t even use analog radio. And even if they were, why would they communicate with you? Why would they travel through time and space to set up a Ham Radio in Nottingham?! Seems like their big time travel adventure was oddly specific and oddly very similar to all the stories Lord Henry and yourself have previously pushed…

And how do you know to contact them without having had some kind of previous contact?That’s like me and my friend meeting for a coffee at the right time and in the right cafe without having ever even met, spoken or communicated before. That’s insane. It’s also the same kind of BS you have been posting on this site for years…

Noah_A_S

Why would a time traveller, who obviously has access to some futuristic technology be transmitting anything on an analog radio frequency? Most modern cars don’t even use analog radio. And even if they were, why would they communicate with you? Why would they travel through time and space to set up a Ham Radio in Nottingham?! Seems like their big time travel adventure was oddly specific and oddly very similar to all the stories Lord Henry and yourself have previously pushed…

And how do you know to contact them without having had some kind of previous contact?That’s like me and my friend meeting for a coffee at the right time and in the right cafe without having ever even met, spoken or communicated before. That’s insane. It’s also the same kind of BS you have been posting on this site for years…
I'm afraid there's nothing more I can add to this, ATM.

mullac998

Signal is still bad I will go to my bridge and try to broadcast at 4:04pm this afternoon. Not sure if the repeater will reach as its further down the street but there's more open fields where this bridge is

mullac998

I was trying to make contact with the time traveler a message was coming through but some idiot keyed the mic as they were trying to come through.

TimeFlipper

Signal is still bad I will go to my bridge and try to broadcast at 4:04pm this afternoon. Not sure if the repeater will reach as its further down the street but there's more open fields where this bridge is
You dont even have a clue how to set up your transceiver, assuming of course you have one!!, or will you copy one of my own transceivers to show us? :LOL:..

Your`e full of BS, just like your master Lord Henry aka The Scientist aka Starlite aka many more...What will be your excuse this time for no transmission again, will it be that the "repeater" cant reach you?....FYI, its not the repeater that reaches you, you clown, its YOU that cant reach the repeater :ROFLMAO:..

Reactions: Art

TimeFlipper

I was trying to make contact with the time traveler a message was coming through but some idiot keyed the mic as they were trying to come through.
Yeah Right!! :ROFLMAO:..
How did you know it was a time-traveller coming through? :LOL:..

Last edited:

mullac998

You dont even have a clue how to set up your transceiver, assuming of course you have one!!, or will you copy one of my own transceivers to show us? :LOL:..

Your`e full of BS, just like your master Lord Henry aka The Scientist aka Starlite aka many more...What will be your excuse this time for no transmission again, will it be that the "repeater" cant reach you?....FYI, its not the repeater that reaches you, you clown, its YOU that cant reach the repeater :ROFLMAO:..
I'll post an image of mine soon. Your really starting to piss me off.
I will post a picture of mine handheld but before that I decided to post a link of a video that sums you up to me. youtu.be/N-N8mWFqGgM

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I'll post an image of mine soon. Your really starting to piss me off I ain't a violent person I don't believe in violence but you make my blood boil
Obviously your master Lord Henry told you how to write your reply again...Whats the frequency of the repeater btw? :ROFLMAO:..

• Haha
Reactions: Art
Status
Not open for further replies.