Confirmed Hoax Nottingham Repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Thats the transmitter INPUT frequency, not the OUTPUT frequency, which is the receiving frequency, you cant even get that right!! :ROFLMAO:

mullac998

Thats the transmitter INPUT frequency, not the OUTPUT frequency, which is the receiving frequency, you cant even get that right!! :ROFLMAO:
  • Downlink: This is the frequency that the repeater uses to transmit. In other words, when people talk on this repeater, this is the frequency you use to hear them.

TimeFlipper

• Downlink: This is the frequency that the repeater uses to transmit. In other words, when people talk on this repeater, this is the frequency you use to hear them.

The 433.35 is the input frequency, which means the transmitters frequency, the Output frequency which is what you listen to is 439.43750mhz.,.Even more you didnt know, there are split frequencies, go and check them :LOL:

mullac998

The 433.35 is the input frequency, which means the transmitters frequency, the Output frequency which is what you listen to is 439.43750mhz.,.Even more you didnt know, there are split frequencies, go and check them :LOL:
Well I copied the information which was given to me from the owner of the repeater and I've heard people

TimeFlipper

Well I copied the information which was given to me from the owner of the repeater and I've heard people
LIAR!!...The owner of the repeater station is a radio ham, who obviously knows about how repeaters use split frequencies, one for transmitting on and the other for receiving on...

Go and find out how repeater stations REALLY operate...Not even your master lord henry understands about split frequencies, tell him to REALLY find out also...Search, "What is the frequency output and input for the Nottingham Repeater station"...

And remember the "INPUT" for the transmitter which you correctly stated is 433.35mhz...The OUTPUT from the repeater which is what you receive on is 439.43750mhz, NOT 433.35mhz...Read up on them and learn!!

mullac998

LIAR!!...The owner of the repeater station is a radio ham, who obviously knows about how repeaters use split frequencies, one for transmitting on and the other for receiving on...

Go and find out how repeater stations REALLY operate...Not even your master lord henry understands about split frequencies, tell him to REALLY find out also...Search, "What is the frequency output and input for the Nottingham Repeater station"...

And remember the "INPUT" for the transmitter which you correctly stated is 433.35mhz...The OUTPUT from the repeater which is what you receive on is 439.43750mhz, NOT 433.35mhz...Read up on them and learn!
Do you really think I'm using this one I ain't there's plenty more repeaters in Nottingham

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211107_162836_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211107_162836_com.android.chrome.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 2

TimeFlipper

Do you really think I'm using this one I ain't there's plenty more repeaters in Nottingham
Thats the D Star frequency split...The Transmit frequency is 430.4375mhz, and the receive frequency is 439.4375mhz...the 9mhz offset is the split frequencies i was telling you about..

Status
Not open for further replies.