October 2012

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
October 2012

I see October 2012: As a very bad month financially and also death in the streets.

I see something big happening in the Obama race. That helps him win the November 2012 race.

I see Obama winning another 4 years, with the next Four years being HELL for most American people.

I also see something else in the area of an attack on America!! (When or were unknown)

Samstwitch

October 2012

I see October 2012: As a very bad month financially and also death in the streets.

I see something big happening in the Obama race. That helps him win the November 2012 race.

I see Obama winning another 4 years, with the next Four years being HELL for most American people.

I also see something else in the area of an attack on America!! (When or were unknown)

I wouldn't be surprised if number 2 happened, "something big" (hoping it doesn't entail Martial Law). BO is a grand stander, who will stop at nothing to win the election. (Reminds me of G.W. Bush.)
I believe numbers 3 and 4 will happen, and I'll be relieved and surprised if they don't.

QUESTION: Why do you see "death in the streets" in October 2012? Can you elaborate on that prediction? (I think there's gonna be death in the streets after the November elections.)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
QUESTION: Why do you see "death in the streets" in October 2012? Can you elaborate on that prediction? (I think there's gonna be death in the streets after the November elections.)

Sam: I can not said, it is just a feeling I have!!!

TnWatchdog

October 2012

It seams as each month passes by we are getting closer and closer to "whatever". It is like the balloon is ready to burst, the tea kettle ready to whisle...we are that close. With the elections coming in November, October would ba a logical month to have something happen that would effect the election. We don't want to change leaders now with what is happening out there...will be the sentiment of the people.
#4 happens, an attack by friend or foe or a friend pretending to be foe. This will lead to #1 happening followed by #2 and finally #3. If for some reason we squeaked by without anything happening it could be any time thereafter as, again, we are that close. I had a dream a few days back where I was walking down a hallway with doors off to each side, which looked like a school or office. A lady told me to go inside one of the rooms and wait...I thought about it and took off running as I knew they were up to no good and if I entered the room, curtains.
Keep us posted on your feelings as they come for a reason.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
October 2012

1. I see October 2012: As a very bad month financially and also death in the streets.

2. I see something big happening in the Obama race. That helps him win the November 2012 race.

3. I see Obama winning another 4 years, with the next Four years being HELL for most American people.

4. I also see something else in the area of an attack on America!! (When or were unknown)

It is now starting: The money problems World Wide and soon death in the streets.

The Iran's Economy Collapsing?

Protests erupted today in Tehran over the country's currency free fall, a hopeful sign for the impact of Obama's sanctions. Matthew O'Brien explains the currency crisis:
Iran's currency has collapsed in two ways -- gradually and then suddenly. Iran is very much in the sudden phase right now. It took 24,600 rials to buy one dollar on September 24. It took 39,000 rials to buy one dollar on October 2. That's good for a 59 percent drop in just a week. This kind of currency cliff-diving is basically a bank run on the rial -- a bank run U.S.-led sanctions set off.​

Chart here. Dashiell Bennet takes a deeper look at the protests:
On Tuesday, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad responded to currency crisis by vowing to crack down on illegal money changing and speculators, further angering the rather sizable number of traders (legitimate and black market) who rely on the exchanges to do business. On Wednesday morning, about 100 traders and money lenders gathered in front of Iran's central bank to demand greater action on the struggling economy, and many of the shopkeepers at one of Tehran's largest bazaars closed their stores in solidarity. Riot police quickly dispersed the group, while other officers swarmed on a popular black market district, rounding up money changers in a series of "cat-and-mouse" chases. Protesters responded with larger marches and burning tires.​

This is a regime on the edge. The only thing the hardliners can hope for at this point is an Israeli attack or a Romney victory and impending US war to rally the people behind them.

The Iran people lost .60 cent on each dollar, in 7 days, in their buying power.

Samstwitch

Yesterday California gas prices were up to $6 a gallon and some gas stations closed over the shortage and high prices. I'm sooo glad I moved to Texas! I knew this was gonna happen to the gas prices. I got out just in the nick of time!

Online articles are saying CA gas prices are $4-something, but believe me, I saw it...it's up to $6 a gallon and rising fast!

That's gonna cause some major sh*t if something isn't done about it quick. Californians won't put up with that for long, just watch.

Professor, you're prediction here might come true over gas prices in California! I could see that happening:"I see October 2012: As a very bad month financially and also death in the streets."

TnWatchdog

Yesterday California gas prices were up to $6 a gallon and some gas stations closed over the shortage and high prices. I'm sooo glad I moved to Texas! I knew this was gonna happen to the gas prices. I got out just in the nick of time!

Online articles are saying CA gas prices are $4-something, but believe me, I saw it...it's up to $6 a gallon and rising fast!

That's gonna cause some major sh*t if something isn't done about it quick. Californians won't put up with that for long, just watch.

Professor, you're prediction here might come true over gas prices in California! I could see that happening:"I see October 2012: As a very bad month financially and also death in the streets."
I guess they aren't making enough money. Taking all of our extra cash so we can't add to our prepper stash. "Exxon Second Quarter 2012 Profits"
exxon-mobil-earnings-2.gi.top.jpg

Exxon Mobil reports record profit of nearly $16 billion, but nearly half comes from one-time gains.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Exxon Mobil reported a quarterly profit of nearly $16 billion Thursday -- the highest ever for a U.S. corporation.
The number beat out the previous quarterly record of $14.83 billion set in the third quarter of 2008, also by Exxon.
Exxon reports profit of nearly $16 billion - Jul. 26, 2012

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
"WORLD WAR 3 DREAM - TO OCCUR IN OCTOBER 2012 ???"

John & Doves:
I saw this dream shared on RFTH forum..

WORLD WAR 3 DREAM
A POSSIBLE FULFILLMENT

Dreams may be the last thing many of us want to read and listen to. However, I don't share my reason is I like to wait to SEE in reality if its true or if I just ate too much Doritoe tacos that night prior. Lol.

In 2010 I had a dream about the Man of Sin. Our current president.

In the dream I was standing behind him in the oval office and surrounding him were I guess secretaries and delegates, happy about his signing of a paper with his left hand. Note, at that time I had no idea the guy wrote with his left hand,

Anyway, he was signing a paper regarding Israel and coming from my left gliding my direction was an enormous stamp. Like, the kind of stamp to notorise documents. It slammed on the paper that Obama was signing in RED.

It lifted up and I read in bold words..

WORLD WAR 3 OCTOBER 2012.

Then I awake. 2 yrs later I'm blown away to see we have warships in the Medditerainian along with 24 other allied nations.

Here's my question and thought. Is it possible OBAMA could, out of desperation i to stay in powerinitiate this? I mean, hasn't he initiated enough already,

The white horse was set on conquest to conquer. ..who knows ..

- Justin B -