October 2012

Samstwitch

This is a dream I recently had and wrote about in my Diary. I don't have any idea if it's true or not. I've had many precognitive and true dreams in my lifetime, but I do not know if this is one of them. Only time will tell. Obama supporters, please don't take this as offensive. We cannot necessarily control what we dream.

I think this dream has symbolic meaning about Obama's term(s) as President, and perhaps what his second term will entail.

September 27, 2012
Dream about Obama’s being Communists
In the dream, I had a package of chicken that had set out all day, so I threw it away fearing it had spoiled. Later I was with Barack and Michelle Obama at their house. In the dream he was president, but the inside of the house didn’t look like the White House. They bought me some chicken at the store and I told them it was the last time I had had chicken.
In the dream, I was told I was I had to be their housekeeper. Everybody had to work, and that's the job I was assigned. Everything in the house was in disarray and a mess. I worked in the kitchen for a long time trying to clean it, but no matter how much work I did, it didn’t seem to get any cleaner. Same thing in the children’s’ rooms upstairs. I folded and put away clothes, but there always seemed to be more and it was still as messy as it was when I began.
At one point, Barack heard I had thrown away some chicken. He got really pissed off and called me to come to the kitchen. He made his young daughter go through the trash can. I told him that was dangerous and not to make her do it, because there were sharp lids from tin cans, but he didn’t care. Then he grabbed the trash can and pulled out what was in the bottom, which was the rotten chicken. He was furious when he found it, and he asked me why I had lied and told him the other chicken he bought me was the last time I had any chicken.
I told him, I didn’t lie. I explained that I had thrown this chicken away before he bought me the other chicken, because I thought this chicken had spoiled. He took the chicken out of the trash and gave it to someone to feed others with.
In the dream, Barack and Michelle were both Communists. Their house was not properly furnished, because they were living by a motto that everyone should have things of equal value. They didn’t give their children anything, because of their Communistic beliefs. They made me work for them, because they said everyone should work.
In the dream, I hated Barack, because he was mean.. Michelle was no better.
At one point, my son was also in the dream as a young boy. They were trying to brainwash him to their ways. I finally decided to quit and leave, so I went after my son and got him to take him away with me. I can’t remember how the dream ended.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
October 2012

I see October 2012: As a very bad month financially and also death in the streets.

I see something big happening in the Obama race. That helps him win the November 2012 race.

I see Obama winning another 4 years, with the next Four years being HELL for most American people.

I also see something else in the area of an attack on America!! (When or were unknown)

Would like to run this scenario by everyone: On November 5 Romney wins the Presidential election and before Romney takes office a major event happens and Obama is still President, declares martial law across the United States and cancels Romney's Presidency before Romney can be sworn in in January.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The attack on America could very easily be a cyber attack, shutting down banks utilities Internet and the list is long.

TnWatchdog

October 2012

I see October 2012: As a very bad month financially and also death in the streets.

I see something big happening in the Obama race. That helps him win the November 2012 race.

I see Obama winning another 4 years, with the next Four years being HELL for most American people.

I also see something else in the area of an attack on America!! (When or were unknown)

Would like to run this scenario by everyone: On November 5 Romney wins the Presidential election and before Romney takes office a major event happens and Obama is still President, declares martial law across the United States and cancels Romney's Presidency before Romney can be sworn in in January.
I have been thinking the same thing. A war could be declared or some disaster and Obama would stay in creating unrest and bringing on martial law. I feel the grid could be turned off and either blamed on solar flares or terrorism. Look how dependent we are on electricity...no electricity no gas, internet, phones, television, food...we would be brought to our knees...begging. During this time we would be cold and hungry. After the dust clears the grid would be back on and used only by loyal followers. I think you know the rest of the story...

Himalayan Hermit

I agree with Professor. What we don't realize is that an attack such as a serious Cyber Attack can literally shut down a country or even countries. Same goes for any natural disaster such as a Solar Flare or a Surprise Asteroid/Meteor attack?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
October 2012

The attack on America could very easily be a cyber attack, shutting down banks utilities Internet and the list is long.

Could this feeling I had in September, be Sandy?
Times like this, I really wish I was very wrong!!
It is not a good feeling to feel and see things before
an event occurs.

titorite

I think you get your attack on america hit with bengazi Libya.

Something big swinging the election obummers way? We could blame Sandy but in truth we all know it is only about those electoral votes.

October 2012

Could this feeling I had in September, be Sandy?
Times like this, I really wish I was very wrong!!
It is not a good feeling to feel and see things before
an event occurs.
I posted on this in june that a natural disaster was coming and it would be devastateing. But sometimes you hope the things you see does not come to pass. Because it is hard to pinpoint sometimes leaves you wiht a helpless feeling because you couldn't do anything to stop it. This has happened to me many times. Yes i agree it is not always a good thing when you are seeig something that will be tragic. But for some reason we are meant to know and are forewarned. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess