Oh man, this is big

NaturalPhilosopher

Very interesting NP (y):D..
What was the source of all that info, or will you as usual remain reticent again ;)?

The "Giant Impact Theory" is a generally accepted theory that the Moon was created 4.6 billion years ago, when the Earth collided with a planet sized object called THEIA...The Pacific Ocean Basin is thought to be the most likely place where the Moon separated from the Earth, after that huge collision..

The Trieste bathysphere collected rock samples from the Pacific Ocean Basin in the early 1960s...Could those rocks have been saved and used by the US as the means for saying they were, "collected on the Moon surface from the 1969 Moon Landing, that was clearly faked?...
then why is the pacific seabed only 70 to 100 million years old when the continents are 4 billion?
little weird.

TimeFlipper

then why is the pacific seabed only 70 to 100 million years old when the continents are 4 billion?
little weird.

You were lied to at school about 70 to 100 million years old...Are you still keeping silent as to where you got that info from that I asked you about? :D..

Last edited:

Harte

Atlantis at Bimini? Point 18 on the grid.
The so-called "Bimini Road" only formed a couple of thousand years ago. It's a natural concretion of sand and shells that broke along the lines you see. Similar formations are found all over the planet - most of them above sea level now.
It's called "beach rock" if you want to google it.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

The so-called "Bimini Road" only formed a couple of thousand years ago. It's a natural concretion of sand and shells that broke along the lines you see. Similar formations are found all over the planet - most of them above sea level now.
It's called "beach rock" if you want to google it.

Harte
except for all the anchor stones all around it with clearly drilled holes.
by law in the bahamas no coral encrusted rock can be cleaned up or permanently removed.
R.I.P.

solderjunkie

What do you make of the precession of the equinox and its alignment with the pyramids? its something like 26000 years ago from what I understand.

Nothing about these ancient structures makes sense and the obvious is ignored i.e. the fact mummification and pyramids go hand in hand and the building technique of tightly fitting asymmetric blocks with nobules is common only in these structures from Peru to Egypt to Crimea and beyond.

Only theory that makes sense to me is that the catastrophim thats effected large land mammals is connected with the polar shift and a great increase in gravity or such, how else can one explain that the largest and most durable structures mankind has ever produced were done by the supposedly most primitive of us at a time prior to advanced technology?.

NaturalPhilosopher

What do you make of the precession of the equinox and its alignment with the pyramids? its something like 26000 years ago from what I understand.

Nothing about these ancient structures makes sense and the obvious is ignored i.e. the fact mummification and pyramids go hand in hand and the building technique of tightly fitting asymmetric blocks with nobules is common only in these structures from Peru to Egypt to Crimea and beyond.

Only theory that makes sense to me is that the catastrophim thats effected large land mammals is connected with the polar shift and a great increase in gravity or such, how else can one explain that the largest and most durable structures mankind has ever produced were done by the supposedly most primitive of us at a time prior to advanced technology?.
well the precession and magnetic field migration both dates all the megalithic sites easily. They're all based in archeoastrology and aligned with them. So yeah pretty big breakthrough. Way older than what people claim.

Exactly, cuz wasn't before advanced technology. Was actually built during a period of extremely advanced tech. One that in the later days of the era's they were built was kept even discreet from the workers.

NaturalPhilosopher

new update:

great pyramid is the 1st jewish temple and the ark of the covenant was stored in it for 12,000years.
Moses(Pharoah Akhenaten) took it and used it to cross the red sea.

He didn't build the ark.

ark powers the great pyramid
this is where Christ resides when he returns. The ark is his throne.

look familiar(king tut's throne, son of Pharoah Akhenaten)
1622347284553.png

1622347321614.png

1622347769138.png1622347508725.png

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

funny how there's 3 descriptions of crossing water in the bible.
1)moses redsea
2)joshua with ark crossing river jordan
3)jesus walking on water

I think the redsea didn't split, it became hard and they walked across it like a parking lot Christ style.
means the ark is from atlantis and is way older. Likely the throne of Christ used in the extremely distant past if he even appeared then. Which it looks like he did.

Means the entire great pyramid is Christian.
To restore the pyramid back to it's original condition it needs the ark to power it.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

well i was thinking about this today(popped in)...
the world energy grid(leylines) is one grid and it's emanated from earths' core(another discussion)
there's an identical grid and it's one quarter the size of the big one. It's also tilted at 23 degrees. Same tilt as the earth.

This means the precession of the equinox(earth wobble) causes the two grids to align and then misalign. it's on purpose. Means some vortex locations will change in strength and frequency as the 26,000yr cycle of wobble continues.

Whole solar system, arrangement of the planet, earth wobble, placement of the moon are all on purpose by other entities. When astronomers look at exo-solar systems nobody is setup like we are.

We're the freaks.
Solar system is a giant alien experiment.
We're inside a Kardeshev scale III galactic civilization

Last edited: