Debate omar mateen

HDRKID

screen-shot-2016-06-12-at-9-37-24-am.jpg

It is a fine thing that I have friends in many area. Just got a call from a lady who lives in the Orlando area. She told me that she cannot use her internet this morning. She talked to her neighbor whose internet is also gone. Well, one has DSL, and the other has cable - two different companies.

However, she was in the club when this did occur. She knew the guy. He is a security guard and part of his job is carrying a gun. They call him SID as Omar Mir Siddique Mateen was his full name.

OK so SID ran in. He was screaming - death to america, death to gays, ALLAH AKBAR!

She told me that he was not white or black, but tan in appearance. He looks like an uber driver.

People knew who he was. He was born in Florida, but his parents were both from afgan. He was a devout moslem, but he liked going to bars for gay men.

She told me that the news is flat out lying to you. he shot and killed over 100 people, but they are saying 20 are dead and they want to down play what is going on. They do not mention his religion and say he was a lone gun man.

Also, he shot two security guards and they say he shot one.

The mayor was talking and he said that the problem was hate and racism. When asked if it was hate against gays. He said no, it is hate against moslems and that is wrong. Also that he did not want any revenge. Otherwise there would be serious consequences.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/orlando-nightclub-shooting-leaves-20-dead.html

Around 20 dead in Florida gay club attack, shooter dead - News