On being vegan

Pegii

Aw crapsickles! :mad: Why do I keep double posting everything! There must be a glitch or something. :cautious:

TnWatchdog

Portobello mushrooms are great for a vegan mushroom burger. I also like making soups with all sorts of vegetables and spices...but there is nothing like a slab of bacon to make your day. You could have a piece of bacon and pretend it is a carrot or something like that...dang this carrot is good, give me some more.

End-The-Violence-font-b-Eat-b-font-Bacon-T-Shirt-Funny-font-b-Vegan-b.jpg

AAM

Optimist
Portobello mushrooms are great for a vegan mushroom burger. I also like making soups with all sorts of vegetables and spices...but there is nothing like a slab of bacon to make your day. You could have a piece of bacon and pretend it is a carrot or something like that...dang this carrot is good, give me some more.

View attachment 3768
Hahahaha

Pegii

View attachment 3768
as a vegan that's funny