On John Titor and the superstorm

Samstwitch

Although the pieces appear to fit together a bit (or you are able to make them look like they fit), I still have serious doubts that he actually meant this.

After giving it some thought, I think you may be trying a bit too hard on this one. I want to believe in Titor too, but there are other things that can happen outside of Doom and gloom, right?

I think the references he made to the Egyptians could relate to almost any kind of events, natural or not.

Hi Boss, Admittedly, I could be wrong. As I said, we won't know until the end of the year. But if nothing else happens to fit the clue that he gave us, then I stand by my assessment. It's only a guess, and I could be wrong, but to me, it seems like a hit.

Samstwitch

My Theory: Titor's 2012 prediction (11-1-2005 by Indigo_Child)

I am not sure if this has already been discussed or not. I found nothing in the archive.

John Titors 2012 prediction:

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

John Titor elected not to talk about it. However, he left certain clues that allude to what he meant. The biggest clue is the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians.

Titor has said that the event is inexorable and something we have absolutely no control over. There are three variables we do not have control over:

1. Aliens and UFOs
2. Earth and climate
3. Asteroids

We can immediately factor out 'Aliens and UFOs" as Titor has specifically said there is no change in the information on UFOs. Now, consider his clue of the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians. The most famous event in this story is: the partition of the sea.

Now, which of the remaining two possibilities can "part the sea" An asteroid that parts a sea would have to be miles wide. Now, such a collision would surely trigger an apocalyptic event. But Titor says there is no end of the world, the real apolcapyse came for Titor in 2015.

This leaves us with only one possibility: Earth and Climate changes. What kind of Earth and Climate change could "part the sea" and which "sea"

If this was an isolated event in some part of the world. Then, how would a 14 year old rebel, hiding and running about in the forests, learn about it or indeed care about it? So, it cannot be an isolated event.

Titor actually uses the plural, "events" and does not specify a geographical region. Therefore, it stands to reason, that he was referring to global events. So there are several global events that "part the sea" due to Earth and Climate changes. So, is Titor talking about a pole shift or a worldwide earthquake and the subsequent worldwide tsunamis(parting the sea)

What you will find interesting that Titor's attitude towards talking about climate and earth changes is the same attitude as his 2012 prediction; he won't talk about it.

Do you have an increase in tornados and earthquakes than what we have now? is the average temperature in Florida in your time about the same as it is here? or is it different?

Titor's Answer: That's one area I've decided not to talk about...sorry. The average temperature worldwide is a bit cooler.

So, it is becoming quite clear that Titor did actually mean global climate and earth changes. Now, I personally doubt he meant pole shift(in the colloquial sense ) because I would imagine a pole shift to be apocalyptic. Or am I overestimating a pole shift?

So what else would cause "partings of seas" or tsunamis worldwide? A worldwide earthquake. Therefore, I propose, Titor predicted a worldwide earthquake in 2012. It is also possible as a result of this earth change, the geography of the plates may change and lost continents(Atlantis?) may reemerge. In the Red sea story, that is what happens when the sea is parted; land emerges.

Here is a post from 2005 where another Poster, Indigo_Child, tries to decipher John Titor's cryptic clue about the 'Red Sea'. The poster comes to a similar conclusion as I have , only prior to the events of today, because Superstorm Sandy had not happened yet: "So, it is becoming quite clear that Titor did actually mean global climate and earth changes."

I believe Indigo_Child would agree with me. I only mention it, because my assessment it is not so far-fetched as others might think. (Difference is, Indigo_child believes it will be global event, not isolated, because John knew about it...however John was living on the East Coast in 2012 when Superstorm Sandy hit.)

*I would also note that the "story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians" was not a global event, it was an isolated event.

Samstwitch

As my 'EXITING STATEMENT', I want to make it perfectly clear WHY I am leaving Paranormalis: ...The DEBATE thread Debating the preposterously absurd notion that Titor predicted the hurricane, Sandy was NEVER a Debate! It was merely a SHIFTING of a series of PERSONAL-ATTACK POSTS made against me by Peregrini and Einstein. There was NEVER any arguments of evidence put forth stating WHY Hurricane Sandy could not be considered the "Red Sea" incident FORECASTED by John Titor...forecasted in the sense that it happened on his Timeline, and it was something he chose to warn us about, in a cryptic way, so that we could recognize it after-the-fact!

This is NOT a preposterous theory. On the contrary. Perhaps those who don't agree with me have not kept up with the news.

BREAKING NEWS:
Sandy started as a late-season hurricane in the Caribbean, where it killed 69 people, before smashing ashore in the United States with 80 mph winds. It stretched from the Carolinas to Connecticut and was the largest storm by area to hit the United States in decades.
About 4.7 million homes and businesses in 15 U.S. states were without power on Thursday, down from a high of nearly 8.5 million, which surpassed the record 8.4 million customers who went dark from last year's Hurricane Irene.
Sandy made landfall in New Jersey with a full moon around high tide, creating a record storm surge that flooded lower Manhattan. By Thursday, the storm had dissipated over the North American mainland...SEE NEWS VIDEO and FULL ARTICLE HERE!
I stand on my previous statement...I believe this event was what John Titor was referring to as the "Red Sea and the Egyptians". If nothing else happens within the next 2 months to surpass it, then I stand FIRMLY on my theory!

It is not far-fetched at all.

Two members of this forum wanted to attack me personally. These attacks from these two members have been taking place for as long as I have been a member...only this time it was not contained. Their HATRED of me is based on the fact that I believe John Titor was a real Time Traveler. John Titor fans, be warned!

I will never allow any type of personal attacks or public humiliation to change what I believe to be true!

~Sam~

HDRKID

Here Andrew Basiago talks about John Titor. He says that on his timeline there was no civil war. That he went to 2045 and they have teleportation technology and people use segways.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Samstwitch

We will all miss you. I for one enjoy reading many of your posts. I think our contrasting viewpoints should not be a reason to leave. And like I said before I apologize for any careless remark I may have made to you that you may have construed as a personal attack. Besides, what would life be like without a little contrast? In my journey through life, I have learned to take the good with the bad. I suppose that is a law of nature. Everything balances out in the end.

Samstwitch

Samstwitch

We will all miss you. I for one enjoy reading many of your posts. I think our contrasting viewpoints should not be a reason to leave. And like I said before I apologize for any careless remark I may have made to you that you may have construed as a personal attack. Besides, what would life be like without a little contrast? In my journey through life, I have learned to take the good with the bad. I suppose that is a law of nature. Everything balances out in the end.

It's too little, too late. You made MANY PERSONAL ATTACK remarks over more than a year's time. With friends like you, I don't need enemies. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm being truthful.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Samstwitch

It's too little, too late. You made MANY PERSONAL ATTACK remarks over more than a year's time. With friends like you, I don't need enemies. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm being truthful.

Why not just give it a week. I certainly don't hate you. And none of my remarks were an attack on you. We just have differences of opinion. So what. Maybe I don't like popcorn, and you do. It really just boils down to something silly like that.

Samstwitch

Why not just give it a week. I certainly don't hate you. And none of my remarks were an attack on you. We just have differences of opinion. So what. Maybe I don't like popcorn, and you do. It really just boils down to something silly like that.

You downplaying your inappropriate behaviour makes it worse. There was nothing 'silly' about it. You followed me around on Titor-related threads, calling me a liar and comparing my research to the belief in 'Santa Claus', continually making derogatory statements against me and my beliefs.

And none of my remarks were an attack on you.

That just isn't true! Boss deleted your comment on this thread where you said I had "lost my mind".

You're in denial.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Samstwitch

I can definitely see you are much more sensitive to something said than I am. I do have a warped sense of humor at times. My remark "lost my mind" was that sense of humor at play, and nothing more. To me it was just a mild jibe in the ribs. I never meant it to hurt you in any way. Sometimes when men open their mouths around women, just nothing being said comes out right. That is just a law of nature. Try telling a pigeon not to do what it does on your car, usually right after you just washed it. Some things just can't be changed. All we can do is to just accept it and try to get along. So if I'm the reason you want to leave, I've tried my best to remove that reason. I'm not the only one that would prefer to keep you around you know. Others too would feel a loss if you left. And then of course you too would feel that loss as well. Those times during the day when you go to Paranormalis just to check in and see whats going on. Those would be empty times during your day from now on. You know we all missed you during your move to Texas. The board was just kind of empty when you were gone. Your presence was sorely missed. So please don't leave because of me. I'm just one of the guys at Paranormalis that you just don't see eye to eye on occasion. Eventually I suppose we all will leave, but hurt feelings shouldn't be the cause. So stick around a while longer. Then you wont miss what you would have been missing.