One man building his time machine with computers and algorithms

paradox404

This is really interesting...

I would really be interested in using a program like that. Assuming it works as you say it does, I imagine it would be possible for one to contact their alternate selves? Speaking of which, I do know that some of my alternate selves know of my existence, specifically my "Gamma" counterpart. He did know I was there when I astral projecting there by accident. (Involuntary projection)

I think that you use a list of random number to fix this current universe in the vast amount of parallel universes.
The problem is that random numbers are not really random, but probably the theory still works somehow.

I imagine something like that would work, but perhaps having multiple files generated at different times would give a better level of accuracy. (More divergence points)

vp8671

Yes i think that this would work too, he uses two kind of checksums ,one he called weak, which is a sum of all bytes in a file, the other is a sum of sum of bytes , i intend to graph this functions i expect the first checksum to have a steep curve, the other to have an 'accelleration', then he train a simple ai by subtracting these checksum.