Opening A Real Dimensional Portals With Audio Frequency

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
April 1,

You’re a very foolish person to try to duplicate or replicate a portal opening. It is obvious that I made a mistake posting the information that I did. I really didn’t think somebody would try to do it for real. I do not know what the frequencies was that were used or the transducer that my friend used, he was too frightened to give that information out to anyone. He also passed away over 20 years ago of which the corner ruled a suicide. I also stated that once he had it open, it went to a room or some building or castle, he was lucky that nothing came through the portal. Once he turned the audio sound off it took time for the portal to dissipate and eventually closed. His greatest fear was that he opened up a portal that something very evil or bad could come through it and he couldn’t get the portal shut down in time to stop it from happening. There are 1,000,001 things it can come through that portal that would destroy this planet. Plagues like this planet have never seen could wipe out billions of people not to mention another thousand possible scenarios. If the planet Earth is lucky you and other fools like you will never be successful in opening up any portals to the unknown.

I am also going to ask that this thread be deleted permanently, because it’s too dangerous to have people like you April 1, experimenting with something as dangerous as this subject is.

Professor Opmmur

Apri1

You’re a very foolish person to try to duplicate or replicate a portal opening. It is obvious that I made a mistake posting the information that I did. I really didn’t think somebody would try to do it for real.

Aahahahahahahaha. Why the fuck wouldn't someone try this? If true it's absolutely amazing. So I wanted to see it for myself, in person.

I do not know what the frequencies was that were used or the transducer that my friend used, he was too frightened to give that information out to anyone. He also passed away over 20 years ago of which the corner ruled a suicide.

Okay? But the videos posted clearly show what the setup is. Speaker hooked up to a mac laptop, playing a true tone sound from a given website (or from a youtube video).

I also stated that once he had it open, it went to a room or some building or castle, he was lucky that nothing came through the portal. Once he turned the audio sound off it took time for the portal to dissipate and eventually closed. His greatest fear was that he opened up a portal that something very evil or bad could come through it and he couldn’t get the portal shut down in time to stop it from happening. There are 1,000,001 things it can come through that portal that would destroy this planet. Plagues like this planet have never seen could wipe out billions of people not to mention another thousand possible scenarios. If the planet Earth is lucky you and other fools like you will never be successful in opening up any portals to the unknown.

Lol. Okay sure. And I killed hitler and landed on the moon. Anyone can write bullshit.

I am also going to ask that this thread be deleted permanently, because it’s too dangerous to have people like you April 1, experimenting with something as dangerous as this subject is.

Lmao. Ah yes the "I'm gonna delete it because I was debunked and I don't want people disproving me!" As if this wasn't clear enough of a hoax.

TimeFlipper

April 1,

You’re a very foolish person to try to duplicate or replicate a portal opening. It is obvious that I made a mistake posting the information that I did. I really didn’t think somebody would try to do it for real. I do not know what the frequencies was that were used or the transducer that my friend used, he was too frightened to give that information out to anyone. He also passed away over 20 years ago of which the corner ruled a suicide. I also stated that once he had it open, it went to a room or some building or castle, he was lucky that nothing came through the portal. Once he turned the audio sound off it took time for the portal to dissipate and eventually closed. His greatest fear was that he opened up a portal that something very evil or bad could come through it and he couldn’t get the portal shut down in time to stop it from happening. There are 1,000,001 things it can come through that portal that would destroy this planet. Plagues like this planet have never seen could wipe out billions of people not to mention another thousand possible scenarios. If the planet Earth is lucky you and other fools like you will never be successful in opening up any portals to the unknown.

Professor Opmmur
You dont need to concern yourself Prof, our member in question only loves the attention we have been giving, and turns out to be extremely economical with the truth, as i have already discovered :LOL:..
The best way to treat such people is to starve them from replies :D..

Harte

I guess opening a portal requires that you be in an atmosphere?

This is as silly a claim as I've seen recently. An audio frequency is a vibration of molecules. In this case, air molecules.
Please explain how vibrating nitrogen atoms can affect spacetime.

Harte

Cirrus

April 1,

Professor Opmmur

It's like y'all have never seen Stranger Things or any number of sci-fi films about opening a door to the unknown.

@Opmmur your friend was smart if he did indeed open a portal. I'm sure most people after opening a portal would have tried to step through just to take a peek around.

TimeFlipper

I guess opening a portal requires that you be in an atmosphere?

This is as silly a claim as I've seen recently. An audio frequency is a vibration of molecules. In this case, air molecules.
Please explain how vibrating nitrogen atoms can affect spacetime.

Harte

I think you are overlooking resonance...For example, a trained singer can smash a glass with the audio frequency of her voice..
Perhaps you encountered rattling glass windows in your house, when a certain musical frequency is reached on your house Stereo system...
Hospitals can literally shatter Gall stones by use of ultrasound resonant frequency...
Tesla was capable of shattering a concrete building by using a resonant audio frequency...

There is of course an amount of amplitude required within a resonant coupling...In Tesla`s case it was merely 3 watts of power that brought down the concrete building....

If a portal was to be opened, technically it could be done by use of a resonant frequency, along with low amplitude....
Personally, i have never thought about using audio frequencies for portal openings, maybe the correct destination for a portal IS required first..
I will consult the Prof privately on this matter...

Last edited:

Harte

What's the energy requirement?

Will it cause nitrogen to fuse? Maybe enough to separate the nitrogen (and other gasses) into the quarks and leptons they're made of?
I mean, it's at least that much energy.

Harte

TimeFlipper

What's the energy requirement?

Will it cause nitrogen to fuse? Maybe enough to separate the nitrogen (and other gasses) into the quarks and leptons they're made of?
I mean, it's at least that much energy.

Harte

Good question Hartey..
The examples i gave you were about the vibrations (frequencies) from each of those items (the glass..Gall Stones..the concrete building)....Everything in the universe is vibrating at one speed or another including our Earth, thats the law of vibration, reject that law if you wish to, personally i believe in it..

Regarding the glass which can be shattered by a trained vocalist, the actual vibrations coming from that glass are of a very very low amplitude (power)....
That is why the power within the vocalists voice overcomes the power of the vibrations coming from the glass, causing it to shatter..The vocalists vibrational rate (frequency) from her voice has to exactly match the vibrational rate (frequency) of the glass, which creates the resonance..

I should have mentioned to you about the resonance that exists when a radio transmitter sends its power to an aerial...All of us are aware of the type of radio waves and their varying frequencies that the radio and TV organisations transmit on, which contain sound and visual information..

So how do we get a radio transmitter to "efficiently" resonate with an aerial, so that we can hear and see those radio and TV broadcasts?
First off we need to know the speed of light which is 300,000,000 meters per second (ok i know its very slightly less on the Earth, but bare with me)..Next we need to know the frequency of the radio wave that is to be transmitted, which will be travelling at the speed of light...Lets say for ease of purpose, that the frequency is 10Mhz (10,000,000 cycles per second, or you can call those, pulses or vibrations per second)...

In order to create an aerial for that frequency, i would need a length of copper wire to be resonant with that frequency of 10Mhz...
Firstly, for ease of calculation purposes, we take off the six zeros from the speed of light, and also the six zeros from the frequency, which leaves us with 300 divided by 10=30..that thirty represents the length in meters of the aerial , that i need to have...There is now a resonance between the radio transmitter and its aerial, and the result is a "radio wave being transmitted"...

Getting back to our portal...I have no clear idea which resonance would bring forth a portal to another dimension, or maybe it could be a dimension within our own dimension, that is why i said, "Technically", by resonance, a portal could be opened....Perhaps the 432Hz that was suggested, and a matching frequency, might be the trigger to open up some portal.....On a final note Hartey, i would say that IF an audio frequency of 432Hz was sent out, and under certain circumstances such as a fractal dipole either wittingly or unwittingly already within the laptop or computer, then a REPLY might be sent back on the same frequency of 432Hz, which might come from another dimension, or portal :unsure:...thanks for bearing with me Hartey :)...