Opening A Real Dimensional Portals With Audio Frequency

steven chiverton

I am not a native English speaker and you either are the same or there is some bot who writes the posts here. At least I try to use some punctuation, which may be not totally correct sometimes, but still, I try to do my best. Or, maybe you use some STT (speech to text) software, in which case you should adjust the text created, even a little bit, before you post it.
“dumping new clear waste” you wrote .. it is somehow the opposite of what you really were trying to say – “dumping nuclear waste”
If you downloaded videos of the experiment you mentioned, just attach them here on the site, so that everybody can see them, or provide the links where people can see them - in case they are still online somewhere on some server.
Here is a scenario that I propose:
Anyone who is able to open such a portal (regardless of the method used), should start recording (video and audio), open the portal, walk through, record for a few seconds on the other side and then return and post the recording. Or, if afraid to walk through, at least fix the recording device to some stick and push it through the portal, then pull it back to see what it recorder on the other side.
well if ya open a port hole and if ya think evil is on the other side its just an idea if they cant get rid of new clear waste so we wont have that evil stuff around so if it's shoved into a porthole then we won't have people dying around us from its contamination, think of it as a dimensional port hole dumping ground

Mayhem

Zenith
What he means is use proper english, sentences commas. The funny thing is he thinks you dont speak it hahahahs.

A Port hole is in a ship by the way.

Attachments

• 1578231321634.png
    1578231321634.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 2

Mayhem

Zenith
Anyway walk through an open portal like that not many come back.....................................................

And that was a small one.

start at edge

Anyway walk through an open portal like that not many come back.....................................................

And that was a small one.
Thanks!!!
I have not the slightest intention to offend anyone, but I somehow have the distinct impression that this guy is “high” all the time (or he posts only when he is) .. I mean, .. to repeatedly write “new clear waste” and then to be concerned that someone could get contaminated from that .. what other conclusion can I come to?? If it is a “clear” waste and if it is also a “new” one, how the f.. can anybody get contaminated from that??
Anyway, I agree with you .. I would not have the guts to walk through such a portal, but I would try at least to have a camera fastened up to a stick and shove it to the other side .. I am sure the camera wouldn’t mind if suffering any damage. If this would not have any negative effect on the camera, I am soft at heart, so I would no go any step further, not even mention what I am thinking when saying this, because someone could have a funny idea and perform some cruelty.

steven chiverton

the editing button was missing on my version of the paranormalis page so i couldn't correct the mistake for portal and now im finding its here and on another topic its missing so what reality am i in on the paranormalis

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
If it wasn't for editing and spell check I would be exposed.
But your mistake has led me to some interesting ideas; Thank You

Construct a Mobius Coil large enough to have a 2 - 2.5 foot opening in the center to pass through (port-hole)

If the wire/copper tubing is the length of 432 Hz and constructed like a dipole antenna (balum at the center)
With 2 large magnetic speakers on opposite sides of the coil (aimed at the opening), hooked to a tone generator (432Hz)

My question:
Is the antenna length for 432 Hz = 1083.3 feet total / 541.666 feet each leg of a dipole (full wave length)?

And would 1/4 wave antenna be just 0.25 of this? (135.4 feet each leg of a dipole)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Happy New Year to you...Please correct me if iam wrong, but I believe you are talking about Audio Frequencies when you mention the 432 Hz..
If that is so, you cannot add an antenna to the output, because you would need a Radio Frequency Wave better known as a basic radio wave for antenna transmission, and not an Audio Frequency Wave....

Audio waves are embedded into a Radio Frequency "Carrier Wave", which are received and demodulated into sounds and TV pictures, such as radio and TV sets.

Doc 05

Zenith
Happy New Year to you...Please correct me if iam wrong, but I believe you are talking about Audio Frequencies when you mention the 432 Hz..
If that is so, you cannot add an antenna to the output, because you would need a Radio Frequency Wave better known as a basic radio wave for antenna transmission, and not an Audio Frequency Wave....

Audio waves are embedded into a Radio Frequency "Carrier Wave", which are received and demodulated into sounds and TV pictures, such as radio and TV sets.
Thank you and Happy New Year.
I was thinking of both:
  1. A Mobius Coil as the antenna (cut to frequency) connected to a transmitter (transmitting at 432 Hz). and
  2. A Tone generator (432 Hz audio) connected to a magnetic speaker, Aimed at the Mobius coil ant.
Two separate sets: a pseudo-Merkaba effect
Electric and Magnetic/Audio
With hopefully an "abnormality" in the middle. ;)