Options To Take For Contacting Aliens

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@tflofasho - The universe may not make laws, but God does. And the universal "law" I was referring to is the Law of Attraction, in which positive thoughts and actions always bring about positive things and circumstances, in your favor. It is a proven fact.

That being said, I can definitely relate to (and tend to agree with) everything else you put in that last post.

Dragonchaser

@Dragonchaser - So what exactly are you saying? That I won't be able to come in contact with aliens, or that I won't be able to go time traveling?

Slowly ! You make assumptions that do not exist , No that is NOT what I'm saying .

If you think these things can never happen to me, I strongly disagree. No one can tell me what I can and can't do, only I can decide that. If there were forces in the universe that were dominant over mine in regards to what I can or can't do, that would be breaking a law. A law of the universe, that is.

Due to your wrong assumption that led to this tirade ; I'm not going to reply on this .

What I am saying is : You will not be able to change Homo-sapiens by going back in time .
The change must come with a complete mindshift , begin with the youth of today - They are our future .

Now you can excuse me , I will not bother you further

tflofasho

@Dragonchaser - So what exactly are you saying? That I won't be able to come in contact with aliens, or that I won't be able to go time traveling?

Slowly ! You make assumptions that do not exist , No that is NOT what I'm saying .

If you think these things can never happen to me, I strongly disagree. No one can tell me what I can and can't do, only I can decide that. If there were forces in the universe that were dominant over mine in regards to what I can or can't do, that would be breaking a law. A law of the universe, that is.

What I am saying is : You will not be able to change Homo-sapiens by going back in time .
The change must come with a complete mindshift , begin with the youth of today - They are our future .

So basically; anythjng can happen? If one understands the nature of the literature and stream of thought?

I don't think people want to change humans in general. I think they're interested in different things.

Besides; for all we know, the Nazi's winning would probably be the best thing to happen to the world for all we know; when in reality, they were in a sense the good guys revolting against a very oppressive Jewish dictatorship that media and academia perpetuate to condition the American masses and world all around with their point of view.

Not many people know the truth behind this.

Krish

None of which exist. The universe doesn't make laws, only humans do as far as I know.

Not just humans...but all super bi-pedal intelligent beings...

YES

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm sorry for the delay. But...

@Dragonchaser - I am truly very sorry if I upset or offended you! That was not my intention. :(

I am also very sorry I misunderstood your last post. :(

Now, back to the topic at hand, what exactly did you mean by saying I won't be able to "change homo sapiens by going back in time"?

For the meantime, I'll just leave it at that without making assumptions or asking any further questions from you. ;)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
As many of you on this site are well aware, I am keenly interested in contacting aliens (good ones) for the purpose of time traveling to change history in order to advance the human race for the better. I plan on making contact at a place on Earth that's convenient for aliens to travel to, such as Pine Bush, New York.

Here are some of the ideas I've had of options to take:
  1. Transcendental meditation to contact them directly. I've been experimenting with this one on and off, though nothing major has occurred yet. This is my initial idea.
  2. Playing masterpieces of classical music at a decent volume. I have a strong hunch that this will attract good aliens, as opposed to stuff like rap and hip-hop which could very well attract bad aliens like the reptilians. I was thinking a variety of works by great composers, particularly Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart.
  3. Getting advice from someone like Steven Greer. I've seen and heard quite a bit about him through shows like Ancient Aliens and this very site. I've heard Mr. Greer is either an expert at contacting aliens, or he's certainly very enthusiastic about the idea.
  4. Similar to the second option, but instead of classical masterpieces, I'd play a bunch of my meditation CDs.
Do you guys think there's one of these four ideas that stand out compared to the others? Or are they all great ideas?

Members who might be able to answer this question:
@Num7
@TimeFlipper
@TnWatchdog
@Snake Plissken
@PaulaJedi

Important note: This thread is totally non-exclusive. Any member who stumbles upon this thread is welcome to give feedback, as long as it's useful.

If I wanted to contact Aliens, like really wanted to contact Aliens then I would go out for a hike all alone. Take my camping stuff, find somewhere high up. A clearing on a hilltop and after a protection prayer, meditate and meditate and meditate some more. During the beginning of the meditation I would specifically request of my higher self that the purpose of this meditation was only for Alien contact. Whilst your body fills with galactic energy during the meditation who knows maybe you might just get a telepathic contact (Obviously this may take many attempts or just one - that's the thing with meditation) or maybe you might get an actual disc floating above your camp fire.

Meditation - Ask and thou shalt receive