Orbs And A Smokey Fog In Photos I Take At Home

jon

everytime i take a picture in my house there is always orbs and a smokey fog im not sure what to think about it...
69725_1633178241475_1597232120_31408522_1075579_n.jpg

jon

^^^^tis halloween... im in the santa hat^^^^

ghn.jpg

in between our heads

cmac

Jon, that first photo you posted is a bad ass, photo, very cool. The 2nd one is cool also, but that first one is great. Thanks for sharing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Does such smoke show up if you use another camera? That fog we see in the first picture is pretty obvious, there's way to much of it to be cigarette smoke.

What is it then? A glimpse of something we're not supposed to see?

The man on the right by the dog in the white or gray picture actually has a spirit or sometimes referred to as shadow people touching him on the shoulder. I do picture readings. And no it is not cigarette smoke at all. There is another form in the middle or the photo. The rest is just spiritual mist. But you definitely have activity there. I have seen alot of hoaxed pics and i don't get that feeling from what i see. Do you take pictures regualar and capture this phenomenona or is it when just certain people are around. Because sometimes people can bring with there own attachments and not know it. I really like the photo very good post. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess

Ok, ;):eek:not much into picture reading so I'll go along with what is ccited above basically because she sound like she knows what she is talking about but hey, I talk to demons and angels, ghosts too.
So does that make me weird, odd, or psychotic:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. H:)ope not for my patients sake.

No not at all i have picture that would blow have of the people's mind here away. But i have been on actual hauntings performed house blessing and hopefully in the future to do more. I posted a picture in alien and ufo i guess alot are afraid to post on it for it might be real. As far as demons go i will remove them from a place or person or whatever it takes until they are gone. They are the tricksy sort you have to be on your toes and careful when dealing with anything demonic in nature. Does it make you weird hardly if that is the case the whole site would be called just that. Just makes you interesting from my standpoint. Love and Light and Blessings TO all Vamp1r3Goddess